Econ 1101 (1 Viewer)

Does the information literary quiz we have to do by end of week 2 for microeconomics 1, count towards anything?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
The quizes arent marked. But you have to complete them satisfactorily. Its mainly to keep you up to date with topics and for you to use resources wisely.

Our tutor said that in the event of you being on the borderline of a Pass and Fail they may consider looking at your Quizes to see if you've attempted them or have logged on.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
dont worry its quite easy. it took me 1.5 hours but i got them in the end. screw the library resources..they didnt help me...or i must be bad at researching

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I got 5/5 after 2nd try.. just by getting the right answer in the end :p

No seriously, where do you get these "materials"? I don't go to lectures, so pardon my noobness :)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
codereder said:
Does the information literary quiz we have to do by end of week 2 for microeconomics 1, count towards anything?
Woah, what the hell?!

Is this something we only hear about in tutorials?

If so, then fine, because mine is tomorrow .. today, whatever.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
wrong_turn said:
dont worry its quite easy. it took me 1.5 hours but i got them in the end. screw the library resources..they didnt help me...or i must be bad at researching
:p - were we meant to use library resources for all of them?
I used a combo of library resources and Google (go Google!) + I guessed the first question. Meh. Still managed 5/5, but it took a while.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
What discussion questions you all get? I got 5.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i got 6... for the info literacy quiz.. i got so frustrated with the library resources, i just googled the end few.. took 1 hr in total.. managed a 5/5 =D

DanielleM

HSC
yeah l frikken have the first one! telestra l guess its a bit easy though.. theres my weekend gone.. plus so much work

M@C D@DDY

HSC
hey underthesun... I have q 22 as well... maybe we can help each other.. Doesn't seem too hard though

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
I got 16.

In our tute, we had to pull a random piece of paper out of an envelope, with the number of the question we had to do on it.

And just my like, I pulled out the ONLY question which has as its foreword, "this is a harder question".

How farked.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
I got 16.

In our tute, we had to pull a random piece of paper out of an envelope, with the number of the question we had to do on it.

And just my like, I pulled out the ONLY question which has as its foreword, "this is a harder question".

How farked.
You should think positively and think of it as since you got a question which is clearly harder, the tutor will be more willing to give you the marks.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
I wonder how they mark it, given that some questions are harder to answer and that there are about 50 different tute classes and nearly as many different tutors.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Damnit I have my presentation on Monday (I'm doing Telstra)! But then going first means I can slack off a bit later on (ie. not feel worried)- it's all in the mind! I wish I had gotten 15... I think that's the Netscape/IE one- that would be easier I think.

As for the quiz... got 5/5 first try in 45minutes (whilst eating) :) ... am I the only one who found the library resources to be pointless, useless, and significantly inferior to our beloved Google?

Raginsheep

HSC
Library resources? Ohh.......so thats how you were supposed to do it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)