• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ECON101 Mid session (1 Viewer)

jeff0511

HSC
Hi

if anyone is doing econ101 or has done the subject in the past could you please give some advice on how to study

or could you please tell me if it is hard

it is 60 multiple choice questions .....it doesn't sound hard but people have told me that the answer could be all 4!

is this true

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's Econ101, it's going to be one of the easiest subjects you'll do.

I did it a while back, but you do get some multi exams where there are more than one answer.. but all that does is slow you down as you have to read all the answers to see which are right instead of just finding the first correct option, and then moving on to the next question.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'm doing econ101. Haven't studied yet. I'll probably read over the lecture notes tonight before I go to sleep, thats what I suggest you do. It's not hard stuff, especially if you did economics last year for the HSC like I did.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It was so easy. I thought it was going to be shitloads of graphs to interpret but it wasn't. I finished in 30 minutes. I probably got around 75 ish and didn't do any work for it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
It was so easy. I thought it was going to be shitloads of graphs to interpret but it wasn't. I finished in 30 minutes. I probably got around 75 ish and didn't do any work for it.
Welcome to UOW Commerce :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This has nothing to do with ECON101 but anyway. Parking restrictions don't apply on Saturday do they? So I can park wherever I like. Or am I wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)