Econ1101 (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Not sure. There's a question on trade scheduled for Wk 6, but my tutor didn't mention anything...so maybe I'll be on next week. If not, I'm guessing my tutor will just do the supp. questions at the end of semester.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Not sure. There's a question on trade scheduled for Wk 6, but my tutor didn't mention anything...so maybe I'll be on next week. If not, I'm guessing my tutor will just do the supp. questions at the end of semester.
Unless you like surprises, why don't you just ask your tutor?
If it is your turn to do the question and you are there, they are not going to let you get away with it if you are not prepared.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
seremify007 said:
Q21 should be like.. week10 isn't it?
Q21 -> week 10, so does that mean Q22 is after week 10?

Discussion Question 22 said:
Three families jointly own the only pizza shop in town. The Lee family wants to sell as many pizzas as possible without losing money. The O'Brien family wants to make the largest possible profits. The Yang family wants the shop to bring in as much revenue as possible.

i. Using a single diagram, depicting the demand curve for pizzas by town residents and the cost curves of the pizza shop, illustrate and explain the price-quantity combination favoured by each of the partner families.

ii. Suppose the local government decided to impose price regulations on the pizza shop. Outline the quantity produced and the deadweight loss under:
a. average cost pricing
b. marginal cost pricing
c. profit maximisation
which week does that sound like??

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
politik said:
I'll be doing ECON1011 next semester (it was an elective for my second year of infosys) so I can transfer Mid-Year or Next-Year and have at least a few subjects to count towards a BEc.

BTW, does anyone know if BEc is offered for Mid-Year? UAC doesn't let me see last years Mid-Year courses that were available.
Yes - last year was the first year they had mid-year BCom and BEc entry

SonyHK

HSC
My stupid micro tutor hates me so she just suddenly gets me to do Q21 on week 6 LoL

I bet she's gonna fully mark me hard as well...

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Just found out I'll be on after mid-sessions - same for Q22, 23 - but that's only my class afaik.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
i am doing question 22 as well... anyone have any tips on how to approach the Qs... looks like a straightforward theory qs

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
haha i did my report the morning before with no diagrams and got 7/10, probably because i actually asnwered the question unlike the textbook warrior noobs.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
M@C D@DDY said:
i am doing question 22 as well... anyone have any tips on how to approach the Qs... looks like a straightforward theory qs
dont u go to ANU ?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
huangker said:
different tuts go at different pace
we finished upto question 10 just before the break
That isn't right, single tut should be going at the same pace.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
im doing question 17 as well!!! i have no idea yet... haven't started... but i looked at it and da question is so broad!!!

implicity

HSC
karen88 said:
im doing question 17 as well!!! i have no idea yet... haven't started... but i looked at it and da question is so broad!!!
Oh cool you're also doing comm/sci :D
what are you majoring in? maybe I've seen you before...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)