Econ111 (1 Viewer)

lexie85

HSC
does anyone know where the unit outline is ? cause i cant see it on webct
also what lecture notes are we up to ?

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
I got the unit outline during my first lecture for Econ111 so maybe you could see one of the Econ111 staff to receive a copy.

lexie85

HSC
yeh i asked and they said it was on webct, guess i'll ask again

are the lecture notes for this wk, the ones that say lect 5 onwards ?

pocket

HSC
N/A
Dimsimmer said:
I got the unit outline during my first lecture for Econ111 so maybe you could see one of the Econ111 staff to receive a copy.
What lecture do you go to?
I went to the first lecture and never got a unit online.

mohamed100

HSC
lexie85 said:
does anyone know where the unit outline is ? cause i cant see it on webct
also what lecture notes are we up to ?
hmmm...well they were passing them around first lecture, and i believe they are still available at the front during lectures.
we're doing the demand and supply functions - in the 1pm streams, that is. also, today, incidentally, mr. mcharg gave an illustrating example involving strawberries.

Last edited:

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
pocket said:
What lecture do you go to?
I went to the first lecture and never got a unit online.
Well in my first lecture i went to the 3pm stream and that was when i got my unit outline, but i thought that particular lecturer was crap.

Then i decided to attend the 1pm stream at E7B, that lecturer was better, but i reckon he goes too slow, repeats himself a lot and also that lecture room is too hot and uncomfortable to sit in and theres hardly any legroom and squashy as well.

So then today i decided to attend the 1pm lecture stream at Mac Theatre, I reckon that lecturer was pretty good, he explains the concepts really well, using real-world examples. That lecture looked kinda full.

pocket

HSC
N/A
Dimsimmer said:
Well in my first lecture i went to the 3pm stream and that was when i got my unit outline, but i thought that particular lecturer was crap.

Then i decided to attend the 1pm stream at E7B, that lecturer was better, but i reckon he goes too slow, repeats himself a lot and also that lecture room is too hot and uncomfortable to sit in and theres hardly any legroom and squashy as well.

So then today i decided to attend the 1pm lecture stream at Mac Theatre, I reckon that lecturer was pretty good, he explains the concepts really well, using real-world examples. That lecture looked kinda full.
The 3pm stream lecturer is actually pretty good, although he gave the impression of being an idiot in the first lecture.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
Maybe I switched lectures too early then lol. I only went to the first lecture for the 3pm stream, but im still going to go to that 1pm lecture since the timetable works out better for me.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Oh, Micro... yeah, that wasn't as good as Macro. I still got a distinction for it, but I found the subject matter dead boring.

Monstar

HSC
^^ haha is that the french bloke? i got him.. funny as shit.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
pLuvia said:
He is funny, but he's not a good tutor :(
Yes, I agree with you on this one. It takes a while for him to get to the point and to answer the questions.

Monstar

HSC
lollolol remember that asian guy, 'don't babies drink milk powder?' ahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)