Economics and Modern History Tomorrow!!! (1 Viewer)

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
fuck me dead

eco is okay cause im naturally good at it....but modern im just basically praying the essay question goes my way

wbuuu?

urbanstylz

HSC
Q2C-ME said:
fuck me dead

eco is okay cause im naturally good at it....but modern im just basically praying the essay question goes my way

wbuuu?
I'm ok at modern but only if the questions suit me. Economics im just average at. Far out can't believe they put these 2 subjects on the same day. But at least we will get 2 exams over and done with.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
yea i know...id rather eco and modern than any other subject...cause im ranked first and their not that really content orientated as say business or bio for example

but still....its fuckin stuipd the only thing that consolidates my anger is the fact that 4u maths and 3 u and 2u maths is around us and also extension english down the track...which is kind of an advantage seeing as eco is an elite subject and high proportion of thoose kind of students do it

cortese14

HSC
does anyone wanna give me some last minute study tips for eco lol
even send me some notes??
hahahahhaa
im scrwed! the more i study, the less i feel i noe!

lucidassembly

HSC
Just modern history for me tomorrow, thank god. Still, I have endless amounts of study left to do. I just started Russia about half an hour ago :rolleyes: I'm seriously glad I listened throughout the year! Makes re-learning a little easier.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Or they were stoned and thought it was funny. You'd be surprised at what amuses you when you're stoned...

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
BackCountrySnow said:
Or they were stoned and thought it was funny. You'd be surprised at what amuses you when you're stoned...
hahahaha, your signature, hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)