Economics... Are you guys ready for the exam..? (1 Viewer)

lawrence.h

HSC
not ready actually. I haven't written any practice essays at all. It so boring though...I don't think I can make myself do it. I've done heaps of multiple choice (one of which I got 20/20 for, just to brag :p ) ive also done all short answer questions in one test, but that's it. I'll probably screw up in the extended response section...

It's just sometimes...microeconomic policies aren't as exciting as watching paint dry.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Essays on Exchange Rates, Labour Market, Environment --> EPIC FAIL:burn:

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Nasonex said:
Essays on Exchange Rates, Labour Market, Environment --> EPIC FAIL:burn:

You kidding? i'm DREAMING for exchange rates. easiest topic for essay imo - virtually garunteed 20/20 for me (sorry, i'm not trying to say this in an arrogant voice).

But to OP, not ready yet - very worried/nervous, but will be ready by sunday.

conics2008

HSC
Stuff Eco gosh I hate this subject I hope it dies from aids:::::??????!!!!!

Scissors

HSC
I'm going to cram like a mofo for the next few days leading up to Economics, while also cramming maths. I should be okay. 1 topic/day. Should be good. :uhhuh:

Scissors

HSC
henry08 said:
I thought economics was today?
No you fuckwit. Don't try to scare everyone. It's on Tuesday afternoon. Today is Bio and legal.

urbanstylz

HSC
I got no idea how i'm going to go cause i got bloody economics and modern history on the same day which really sucks. With like a one hour gap in between the two exams.

I got no idea how i'm going to split up my study time... damn it! :mad1:

yama

HSC
same i got eco and modern on the same day. Sucks dick!

Smeegen999

HSC
not at all ready, i know policies really well, and i'm half way through issues.. still have topics 1 and 2 to go over. but after that i'll be ready. hopefully.

HSC
I'll follow my study habit of the past year: night-before cramming. Hopefully get a band 6, depending on what the extended responses are and whether my cramming hit the right spots.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
pretty good...it just irritates me how all the stimulus are outdated and you cannot relate it to the current environment....matter of fact even the stimulus they give us for 2008 HSC wont be updated...grr!

i guess its not realli stimulus rather..."take the current happening in the worlds direction and build that upon what we give you"

but besides that im confident :)

gcmk

HSC
risole91 said:
Im preying for an essay on inflation PLEASE.
yes hopefully inflation!!! please not any labour market and microeconomic policies or enviro!

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
I don't feel ready at all. I've been doing past papers for the multiple choice and short answer questions and I have quite a number of essays on other topics, but I'm not sure what else I should do.

How are you guys studying? Does anyone actually try to write practice extended responses within the timeframe?

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
hey heads up supposedly some people are banking on an environment question.. so make sure you know what ESD is!

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
frieda said:
hey heads up supposedly some people are banking on an environment question.. so make sure you know what ESD is!
oh why thank you:rolleyes:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Faytle said:
I don't feel ready at all. I've been doing past papers for the multiple choice and short answer questions and I have quite a number of essays on other topics, but I'm not sure what else I should do.

How are you guys studying? Does anyone actually try to write practice extended responses within the timeframe?
I just use my notes; write essay plans.
I will start practicing multiple choice soon, as they suck.

ps. HEY :)
Haven't seen you on here in ages!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)