Economics assignment... (1 Viewer)

HSC
just wondering:

who else has an economics assignment?

what's it on?

if it's like my own - what countries have you chosen to compare?

my own: i have to choose two economies from different categories (developed, developin transition etc...) and compare them. i've chosen canada and india...

yinyin

HSC
N/A
damn....
how lucky get to use ur own~
I was forced to do indonesia....
faint....

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
the.chosen.one said:
just wondering:

who else has an economics assignment?

what's it on?

if it's like my own - what countries have you chosen to compare?

my own: i have to choose two economies from different categories (developed, developin transition etc...) and compare them. i've chosen canada and india...
Yeah, mine's quite similar to yours Chosen, we had to choose another country and compare it to that of Australia. I chose Vietnam, yay! I finished it on Sunday, ahaha, not that that's relevant :) It was meant to be like 1,500 words but I wrote not even half of that -_-" but oh well, don't think you can really write that much for it can you?

HSC
LOL...omg...umm...actually, mine's going on it's 7th page, and i'm not near done yet.....

*shock*

we weren't given a word limit..thank god...otherwise i dnno what i wud've done.

for our one we wern't actually allowed to take australia...maybe coz it's already done as an example in our book..? dnno...

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Whoa dude! 7th page and not yet done? I don't think I've ever written anything that long ever before *admires Chosen* Wait, it's not all gibberish right? :lol: Ahaha, what textbook do you use?

Btw, this is quite irrelevant but we had to make heaps of paper planes in eco today, yay! :)

HSC
hey everyone... yeah.. mine wasnt an assignment, just a class essay...
all we had to do was pick a country and analyse their economy and compare it to australia and then discuss which is better and how that economy solves the economic problem better than the other one.. i did japan.. and i got 9 out of 10
if anyone needs it as a guide or anything.. give me a yell...

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
the-1-n-only-me said:
hey everyone... yeah.. mine wasnt an assignment, just a class essay...
Whoa, essays already? We haven't even started! :)

dan_ster

HSC
My one is to analyse the goals of a firm and the internal and external economies of scale in production.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
My friend did her's on cuba and Australia consisting of like 1000 words
Needless to say I laughed at her when asked to do it for her.

tichondrius

HSC
Uni Grad
yinyin said:
damn....
how lucky get to use ur own~
I was forced to do indonesia....
faint....
LUCKY!!! Our textbook has a whole section on comparing Australia to Indonesia.

We on the other hand have an assessment in which we have to assess 4 key areas of the Polish economy and repdroduce them in class in 45 minutes WITH STATISTCS!

sdc_2nv

chantellitubby
HSC
Our class did an economy comparison between the Australian and Indonesian economies as an in class task. Our assignment was a media file consisting of 12 economic articles, providing 6 summaries and a compare and contrast table for 2...quite easy actually, hoping that it'll be an easy 15 % to get.

jacquiwacki

HSC
yeah i have to do some economics assessment! comparing indonesia with australia, never realised year11 meant so much work! anyone done a case study on it? :confused:

テリー

HSC
Go to ur local library nd go up to reference section, then find the economys party nd there should b some thick books that talks about other countries economic status but u need to find the most recent on the internet...
im not sure if evry library have them but im sure the big ones do

HSC
My teacher can asses us by finding out that i'm at the top of the class, which has already been proven, and bludge around after that by giving the rest overheads while concentrating on me. Kidding.

..we all get overheads.

It's just a substitute teacher for the first term we've been told. =S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)