Economics Assignment_China (1 Viewer)

madboy1125

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone,

I have an Economics assignment about China. We bring in notes about:
1. Influence of globalisation on China
2. Policies/Strategies used to promote economic growth & development
3. Impacts of globalisation affecting economic growth & development.

It is an in-class task and we bring in our notes that we researched about. 2 short answers and an extended response. Any idea of what the questions may be?

Thanks
-Madboy1125

trungduong12

HSC
I think you have already answered ur own question :)

If u get what i mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaeko44

HSC
You can bring your own notes with you? huh lucky. And looking at the syllabus and most case studies, focus on the strategies taken by China to integrate within Globalisation. You also need to discuss Economic Growth & Development. Study statistics, GDP (Growth), and GNI/HDI For (Development). Show recent increase, recent integration (agreements with different countries, such as the australian agreement with china in regards to trading beef for resources which happened not long ago (2 weeks?).) Make sure no data is outdated, and u'll be fine.

iStudent

HSC
You need to discuss aspects of globalization as well (in relation to your country) i.e. financial flows investment technology trade movement of labour international business cycle. Talk about how globalization impacted these aspects and strategies used e.g. to increase technology flows. This is in addition to eco growth and development. Other aspects include environment and income inequality. Discuss all of these, include impacts, strategie, statistics etc as well as evaluations and you should land a good mark.
As for the question, it's probably the exact words in your syllabus. (go look it up). My assessment had this at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)