ECONOMICS ESSAY INTRODUCTION? (1 Viewer)

Liv Catherine

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone :)
This is my essay question: Discuss the determination of equilibrium prices and quantities in markets. Explain how changes in demand and supply conditions can alter equilibrium prices and quantities in markets.
I have completed the whole body and am fine with that, but my question is how do I write an introduction and conclusion?
Thankyou!

B33FS00P

Dwight K. Schrute
HSC
Your conclusion should basically just involve restating your intro in different words. So ill attempt a quick intro just off the top of my head :

Equilibirum price is the price at which the quantity demanded by consumers and the quantity that firms are willing to supply of a good or service at a certain price are the same. Economic equilibrium is a fascinating process, which is directly influenced by the forces of supply and demand in different markets. Equilibrium is ever changing, and in reality can never be described as a specific value. (And now add in whatever points you talk about, law of demand, law of supply, relationship between the two are a few things wou could discuss)

Hope this helps

Liv Catherine

HSC
N/A
Thankyou so much! It really did help :)

Your conclusion should basically just involve restating your intro in different words. So ill attempt a quick intro just off the top of my head :

Equilibirum price is the price at which the quantity demanded by consumers and the quantity that firms are willing to supply of a good or service at a certain price are the same. Economic equilibrium is a fascinating process, which is directly influenced by the forces of supply and demand in different markets. Equilibrium is ever changing, and in reality can never be described as a specific value. (And now add in whatever points you talk about, law of demand, law of supply, relationship between the two are a few things wou could discuss)

Hope this helps

enoilgam

HSC

Hope this helps
Thats a good way to start, but you shouldnt be writting "fascinating process" - this is an objective economics essay, not a film review.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)