economics essay predictions? (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
ok i still think the cad is important tho. i think the cas is temporary tbh because its got to do with corona and the current low spending climate e.g. low interest rates (npy), depreciation (bogs), high saving rate etc.
Na the major contributor was TOT. As long as commodity prices keep on rising it will be in a CA. But, Australia better diversify its export base real quick lol.
theyre the same thing lol just opposite.
Na talking about CAS is better cause its more recent.

notme123

HSC
Wont lie CAS is here to stay for a while, was happening in rebalancing phase
by that do you mean like 2016 - 2019 when cad was improving or.... whats rebalancing?

notme123

HSC
Na the major contributor was TOT. As long as commodity prices keep on rising it will be in a CA. But, Australia better diversify its export base real quick lol.
commodities have been dropping over the past two months especially iron cuz of caps on steel production in china (2060 neutrality) and fears over gfc 2.0 (evergrande). idk if this is gonna get reflected any time soon.

Siwel

HSC
by that do you mean like 2016 - 2019 when cad was improving or.... whats rebalancing?
might be a little off by around 46 months maybe more of CAS, rebalancing is just the low wage growth period after MB2 till covid

Hiheyhello

HSC
*CAS not CA typo. I doubt it tho we'll see. It could be analyse the effects of a depreciation on the Australian economy. I did both depreciation and appreciation cause IDK when they wrote it lol. If they wrote it really recently i'll use appreciation.
same aspect concept - it’s balance just depends on the economic climate ie you can talk about the change from cad to cas an explain why

also i wrote like an appreciation response a while back and spoke about how during the peak of covid our IRs were higher than other econs … ik it’s changed but could i still talk ab that

and also in thag i spoke about commodities demand

but now would i also discuss the upswing on IBC?

notme123

HSC
might be a little off by around 46 months maybe more of CAS, rebalancing is just the low wage growth period after MB2 till covid
so basically just the last 10 years

Siwel

HSC
Idk my economics timeline is kinda shocking so might be off a bit with some of the dates

notme123

HSC
same aspect concept - it’s balance just depends on the economic climate ie you can talk about the change from cad to cas an explain why

also i wrote like an appreciation response a while back and spoke about how during the peak of covid our IRs were higher than other econs … ik it’s changed but could i still talk ab that

and also in thag i spoke about commodities demand

but now would i also discuss the upswing on IBC?
is there much even happening with the er rn its kinda just stabilised. the only thing that makes me think er essay this year is that sharp dep last year and subsequent appreciation to like .80c

uniqueusername1

HSC
commodities have been dropping over the past two months especially iron cuz of caps on steel production in china (2060 neutrality) and fears over gfc 2.0 (evergrande). idk if this is gonna get reflected any time soon.
true thats why australia needs to diversify export base ASAP. It could shift to exporting renewable energy like how its planning to supply for Singapore. Also renewable technologies could also be good export revenue (allows it to shift away from non-renewables + improve eg -> two birds with one stone -> basically what China's doing rn with those 42,500 patents lol)

notme123

HSC
true thats why australia needs to diversify export base ASAP. It could shift to exporting renewable energy like how its planning to supply for Singapore. Also renewable technologies could also be good export revenue (allows it to shift away from non-renewables + improve eg -> two birds with one stone -> basically what China's doing rn with those 42,500 patents lol)
ye that seems like the best bet since service exports are probably never gonna be the same

Hiheyhello

HSC
yeah except that there’d be a time lag

uniqueusername1

HSC
ye that seems like the best bet since service exports are probably never gonna be the same
honestly. IDK what scomos doing that 2060 plans gonna put heaps of pressure on Australia. Instead of shifting away from non-renewables he's encouraging the development of new technologies to reduce c02 emmissions.

uniqueusername1

HSC
which exactly? ik non-renewables are still like infant and stuff and arent gonna be in full operation till 2025, especially cuz you need to support the transition of labour.
Bro for. a question like this:

Analyse the impact of trade blocs and international organisations on global economic growth and development.

Are you gonna do 4 paras (2 for each) or 3 paras (2 for one and 1 for the other)?

I was gonna do 3 cause I like to analyse but, I would like to year what you and the others would do.

Hiheyhello

HSC
which exactly? ik non-renewables are still like infant and stuff and arent gonna be in full operation till 2025, especially cuz you need to support the transition of labour.
cost of non renewables is higher than renewables at the moment coz we haven’t reached economies of scales yet (this is just something i’ve just heard tho, so i might be wrong hahaha) - i guess it’s always a point thag can be made when looking at costs and benefits

Siwel

HSC

Analyse the impact of trade blocs and international organisations on global economic growth and development.

Are you gonna do 4 paras (2 for each) or 3 paras (2 for one and 1 for the other)?

I was gonna do 3 cause I like to analyse but, I would like to year what you and the others would do.
Honestly i would do 2 and 2

notme123

HSC

i would do a para on imf, wb, g7, oecd, wto, eu and nafta. yes i would speak about all of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)