Economics for Business- Exam (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I know a few of you did this exam.

What did people think of this exam... I liked it up to Macro, where I offically screwed it... My life is ruined!!!!!!!!

Na not that bad, I just gotta get ready for Accounting now

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Exam sucked, eco sucks :p. The Article 1 question was alright, the rest was :S.

i thought it was good...cramming till 3am worked i hope..the multiple choice q's were ok, but there were a few questions where i had no idea what the hell i was guna write about

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Hopefully I can get above 65% overall for a credit, otherwise as long as its above 50% its good otherwise I'm screwed for next sem =P.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i felt there was a typo mistake for q6, MCQ, the question about public goods...

article 1 was a load of shit... i shouldn't've chose it... too un-economics, i could do zero analysis... 20 marks gone :(

everything else was okay... but i have a feeling i'm just gonna miss out HD...

Dave85

HSC
i hated it. article one didnt seem 2 hav much to do wit eco. i ran out of time studying so didnt know a thing about macro. micro was k and the multiple choice was fine but macro was terrible. if everyone does bad do they drop the pass mark down slightly?? ...i just dont wana hav 2 re-do it again next sEmemseter :(

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yeh Article 1 didn't have that many eco concepts in it, I just made up crap =P. Sif worry about missing out on a HD, I'm worried about missing my C =P.

Dave85

HSC
im on 23/40 so im a bit worried as i'll strugle 2 pass the exam and hence the subject...

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
hehe its called using Excel to calculate your assessment marks to see how much you need in the exam to get a certain grade =P

im on 31

blah

they marked that media assignment so harshly. i thought i killed it - boy was i wrong :mad1:

Last edited:
HSC
i was on 24.71...

ummm. yeah macro...something happened to me
i read question 5 and thought it was bad. so i did question 4. and it was really crap. then i looked at 5 again and realised it was the easiest shit there. :(

article 2 was mad fun!

i totally didn't get macro so for the exam i only did the micro qs using the monopoly curve for like literally everything.

u did article two? wah, i looked at it and was like Hell NO!

actually i was like that for all the macro qs!
:D

HSC
article 2 was very straight forward. i thought it was easier than article 1(i cant rembmer what it was on about lol)

um yeah
but for macro in q4
they ask why the AD curve is downsloping, and why AS is upsloping

i had no idea. i remembered the factors why it SHIFTED right and left. but not why it was sloped. oh well. i wrote anything. i fcked myself for macro

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by skip to my lou
ummm. yeah macro...something happened to me
i read question 5 and thought it was bad. so i did question 4. and it was really crap. then i looked at 5 again and realised it was the easiest shit there. :(
Exactly the same as me

fillstar

HSC
Just wait till you guys do 25555 - Macroeconomics: Theory and Applications :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)