Economics game = fail (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just wanted to say that in a big. shiny new thread. PLAY.. i need revision im bad as mate, and I've senior science on the same day so have have Wednesday to study for both... don't ask why i didn't earlier... coz im LAZY

EDIT: just wanted to say that i am glad that my teacher was a man-whore and made us write a small essya for every single issue and questions on every single dot-point. NOT THAT I WILL LOOK AT IT HAHA

Last edited:

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
Just wanted to say that in a big. shiny new thread. PLAY.. i need revision im bad as mate, and I've senior science on the same day so have have Wednesday to study for both... don't ask why i didn't earlier... coz im LAZY

EDIT: just wanted to say that i am glad that my teacher was a man-whore and made us write a small essya for every single issue and questions on every single dot-point. NOT THAT I WILL LOOK AT IT HAHA
lol dont count on too much help, economics students are among the few who truly understand the nature of competition.

HSC
lol dont count on too much help, economics students are among the few who truly understand the nature of competition.
HAHA even with the few posts i love this forum haha. The game is going good now, awesome fun actually :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)