ECONOMICS HELP!! (1 Viewer)

jngu88

HSC
Hello! I have an economics task coming up. It's two hours with 20mc, 2 short answer and a long response essay on exchange rates. We did get a practice essay question on exchange rates but how else should i prepare for the essay? Should I make multiple essays? Do i memorise essays or just individual paragraphs? Thank you!

BunHe

HSC
Hello! I have an economics task coming up. It's two hours with 20mc, 2 short answer and a long response essay on exchange rates. We did get a practice essay question on exchange rates but how else should i prepare for the essay? Should I make multiple essays? Do i memorise essays or just individual paragraphs? Thank you!
I have an exchange rates exam as well, for essays I only memorised them if I actually kinda knew what the question was, otherwise I just practiced writing essays under timed conditions.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Try to memorise essay skeletons, ie. your thesis, stats used, main points etc

And also practice writing under timed conditions

nourished.

HSC
100% guaranteed the essay is either:
  • Analyse the impact of recent fluctuations of the exchange rate; or
  • Analyse the causes of recent fluctuations of the exchange rate.
The tip is splitting your essays in both into 2-3 different time periods, eg covid and mining boom etc.

VinneyX

HSC
N/A
First write a complete essay and then make a point-wise note on the important points and phrases. Or you can also take help from my essay writer for the first half of the step. I used to use it, gave me a pretty good satisfaction. Then, once you memorize those points and understand its value, you can then elaborate it by yourself. Just try to include current scenarios to put some weight.
I always used to do this and it's a lot helpful. Memorize the understanding, don't just rote the whole thing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)