Economics Honours Student Tutoring Maths and Economics (1 Viewer)

Sam R

HSC
Hi all, i'm offering coaching services for Mathematics (up to 3 Unit) and Economics.
  • I'm currently an Economics/Law student at Sydney University doing Honours in Economics and Mathematical Economics so I'm in touch with the disciplines I'm teaching.
Most teaching will occur at my home on the North Shore, or I can do some short travel or meet in the city.
  • My UAI for the 2004 HSC was 99.8
  • I achieved Band 6 results in Economics and Mathematics (4 Unit) in the 2004 HSC
If you are interested, please PM me and I will be in touch.

Sam R

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
velox said:
How can you be doing honours when you only graduated from school in 2004?
Mate you've got to be the biggest hypocrite around... how about YOU stop attacking other tutors, eh?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
velox said:
How can you be doing honours when you only graduated from school in 2004?
Students start taking Honours units in Economics at Usyd from 2nd year...

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Gryphondarks said:
Mate you've got to be the biggest hypocrite around... how about YOU stop attacking other tutors, eh?
Firstly it's not an attack (god knows what your english is like, hsc marks don't count), secondly i'm not tutoring like you, thirdly, you have done it on several occasions.

Have I justified myself enough?
Sarah168 said:
Students start taking Honours units in Economics at Usyd from 2nd year...
That's interesting... Does that mean you have to decide whether you want to do honours or not in 1st/2nd year?

Last edited:

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
velox said:
That's interesting... Does that mean you have to decide whether you want to do honours or not in 1st/2nd year?
Sort of, there are honours preperation units that are recommended for students wanting to do honours, but you can still get in without them, but I believe it's a more complicated process/perhaps harder to do it this way as well (this is for the economics and business faculty).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)