Economics HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Bball1

HSC
What did everyone do on the essays? I did 26 and 28, couldn't really see any relevant examples of external stability and fiscal

JesusChriiii

HSC
i wrote 7 pages for question 26 but only 4 for question 28 - completely didnt expect it now i think im fucked.

Im kinda unsure bout a few m/c though if anyone can help me :

1. the National Employment Standard one, i think all of they are correct aren't they? I picked the flexible work arrangement (D) cuz it s the longest lol
2. the negative externality of building a tunnel or whatever, i picked the one that says an increase in land value (C i guess) cuz i thought this is the only non-social effect..
3. the second last one about managing exchange rate ... I chose D (depreciate it using cash rate) even though i thought the central bank should depreciate it using foreign reserves, but you can't depreaciate the currency when the central bank buys it right?
4. The last fucking one, it took me ages but the only number i could get is 18.4% but ITS NOT IN THE OPTIONS! So picked 10.4% (B) cuz it looks most similar....

Bball1

HSC
What would you say for external stability, given the twin deficit is a limited theory?

sab13562

HSC
Overall, I believe MC and short answer were good. I was expecting a much harder exam. Although not the easiest, it definitely wasn't the hardest either. Essay 1 was good, but section 4 was weird and really threw me off but oh well.

sab13562

HSC
Is discretionary spending part of headline or underlying cash balance? Coz headline includes stuff like automatic stabilisers, so is it underlying? (Someone please answer)

Bball1

HSC
Is discretionary spending part of headline or underlying cash balance? Coz headline includes stuff like automatic stabilisers, so is it underlying? (Someone please answer)
I said it's the structural part of the budget.

JesusChriiii

HSC
its the structural part i guess....cuz i thought headline and underline cash balance is only about whether it includes those one-off transactions like seeling a public asset or whatever so i think they re just not relevant

notme123

HSC
its the structural part i guess....cuz i thought headline and underline cash balance is only about whether it includes those one-off transactions like seeling a public asset or whatever so i think they re just not relevant
i said structural as well.

JesusChriiii

HSC
what's everyone's example about NAIRU? i was kinda confused and wrote the Job Ready Graduate package cuz i thought it can prevent a mismatch of skills, did anyone else write it

hellohowslife

HSC
i wrote 7 pages for question 26 but only 4 for question 28 - completely didnt expect it now i think im fucked.

Im kinda unsure bout a few m/c though if anyone can help me :

1. the National Employment Standard one, i think all of they are correct aren't they? I picked the flexible work arrangement (D) cuz it s the longest lol
2. the negative externality of building a tunnel or whatever, i picked the one that says an increase in land value (C i guess) cuz i thought this is the only non-social effect..
3. the second last one about managing exchange rate ... I chose D (depreciate it using cash rate) even though i thought the central bank should depreciate it using foreign reserves, but you can't depreaciate the currency when the central bank buys it right?
4. The last fucking one, it took me ages but the only number i could get is 18.4% but ITS NOT IN THE OPTIONS! So picked 10.4% (B) cuz it looks most similar....
minimum wage is separate from the NES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)