Economics HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Sunaina123

HSC
What was the question with the cynical, sturctural and the cash balance? Can anyone recall?

Jojofelyx

HSC
i wrote 7 pages for question 26 but only 4 for question 28 - completely didnt expect it now i think im fucked.

Im kinda unsure bout a few m/c though if anyone can help me :

1. the National Employment Standard one, i think all of they are correct aren't they? I picked the flexible work arrangement (D) cuz it s the longest lol
2. the negative externality of building a tunnel or whatever, i picked the one that says an increase in land value (C i guess) cuz i thought this is the only non-social effect..
3. the second last one about managing exchange rate ... I chose D (depreciate it using cash rate) even though i thought the central bank should depreciate it using foreign reserves, but you can't depreaciate the currency when the central bank buys it right?
4. The last fucking one, it took me ages but the only number i could get is 18.4% but ITS NOT IN THE OPTIONS! So picked 10.4% (B) cuz it looks most similar....
i went with the minimum wage forr 1.
2. i went c as well, land value i dont think is an externality associated with it, because externalities is a cost or benefit for by a producer that is not tkaen into consideration in the price mechanism, all of the other options i believe were going to in some way shape or form have an effect on overall output. but idk dont quote me lol
3. i went witht he one that made the currency depreciate (but wasnt the one about buying domestic currency, cuz that would reduce supply and cause appreciation)
4. i got 10.4% so C i think from memory

notme123

HSC
i think for the externality one, since land value is an externality (impact third party) its not that. its saying which of these wont happen, and its increased traffic because a bypass that can go past 24 traffic lights will reduce traaffic will it not

JesusChriiii

HSC
i went with the minimum wage forr 1.
2. i went c as well, land value i dont think is an externality associated with it, because externalities is a cost or benefit for by a producer that is not tkaen into consideration in the price mechanism, all of the other options i believe were going to in some way shape or form have an effect on overall output. but idk dont quote me lol
3. i went witht he one that made the currency depreciate (but wasnt the one about buying domestic currency, cuz that would reduce supply and cause appreciation)
4. i got 10.4% so C i think from memory
ok thank god i only messed up the minimum wage one

Hiheyhello

HSC
i think for the externality one, since land value is an externality (impact third party) its not that. its saying which of these wont happen, and its increased traffic because a bypass that can go past 24 traffic lights will reduce traaffic will it not
yess that’s what i thought

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)