Economics Notes (1 Viewer)

nourished.

HSC
They look fine to me.

Don't stress about making the notes perfect. Aim to just get the first set of notes done. Then, give a few past papers a go. You'll quickly get a feel of the sort of questions that commonly get asked. Then, just adjust your notes a bit. Remember - notes are meant to let you note things as you go. They don't become set in stone upon finishing them.

FesuY

HSC
They look fine to me.

Don't stress about making the notes perfect. Aim to just get the first set of notes done. Then, give a few past papers a go. You'll quickly get a feel of the sort of questions that commonly get asked. Then, just adjust your notes a bit. Remember - notes are meant to let you note things as you go. They don't become set in stone upon finishing them.
Oh ok gotcha, thanks bro

Hiheyhello

HSC
They look fine to me.

that’s a good point, i never really thought of it like that! (was a so set in memorising my notes back to front)

do you reckon then that’ll it’ll be fine if i just memorise stats and dates and stuff??

thanks for any advice!

i’ve just been freaking out about eco lately coz i’m scared for the essays (gonna practice them asap) and feel like there’s so much content!!

laterz laterz

HSC
they’re looking really concise :)

perhaps consider adding stats if you have time after finishing
yeah defo have a decent amount of stats if u wanna get a band 6
example for composition: % of how much the agri and services exports are etc.

nourished.

HSC
that’s a good point, i never really thought of it like that! (was a so set in memorising my notes back to front)

do you reckon then that’ll it’ll be fine if i just memorise stats and dates and stuff??

thanks for any advice!

i’ve just been freaking out about eco lately coz i’m scared for the essays (gonna practice them asap) and feel like there’s so much content!!
Condense your notes into flowcharts. So, e.g. appreciation of AUD -> X worth more and M worth less -> ST improvement in BOGS -> ST improvement in CA, etc.

The content can be broadly summarised under global differences, free trade, protection, BOP, exchange rate, growth, unemployment, inflation, distribution of income, enviro, external stability, and macro and micro. Knowing both the flow charts and some statistics for just the above will score you 80%+ of your marks.

Statistics wise, you're good to go with gpp growth, inflation, unemployment, labour utilisation, CA, foreign debt. Basically, anything you'll ever need is in the RBA snapshot. A quick reminder that stats is just the icing on the cake. If you've got a tasty cake and no icing, it'd still be a tasty cake. No amount of icing will ever make a crap cake tasty. Lol.

laterz laterz

HSC
Condense your notes into flowcharts. So, e.g. appreciation of AUD -> X worth more and M worth less -> ST improvement in BOGS -> ST improvement in CA, etc.

The content can be broadly summarised under global differences, free trade, protection, BOP, exchange rate, growth, unemployment, inflation, distribution of income, enviro, external stability, and macro and micro. Knowing both the flow charts and some statistics for just the above will score you 80%+ of your marks.

Statistics wise, you're good to go with gpp growth, inflation, unemployment, labour utilisation, CA, foreign debt. Basically, anything you'll ever need is in the RBA snapshot. A quick reminder that stats is just the icing on the cake. If you've got a tasty cake and no icing, it'd still be a tasty cake. No amount of icing will ever make a crap cake tasty. Lol.
nice analogy there lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)