Economics Past Papers M/C (1 Viewer)

User12

HSC
Does anyone have the answers to the multiple choice section of the economics papers for the last 5 years??

Thanks!

determine

Premium Member
HSC
As above, you can find them on the link michaeljennings has kindly provided. :)

I would strongly suggest you print them out and do them, really try to simulate exam conditions, do your calculations on paper etc, rather than doing it on the computer because as we both know, you don't have that privilege of using a computer for that sort of thing in exams - yet! :)

Bobbo1

HSC
Not too bad for eco, because most of them are theory/knowledge based questions, except for maybe 2 or 3 m/c where you can just use a scrap paper and a calculator with hand. As for science, I definitely recommend paper and pen because of the diagrams, harder calculations etc..

determine

Premium Member
HSC
Not too bad for eco, because most of them are theory/knowledge based questions, except for maybe 2 or 3 m/c where you can just use a scrap paper and a calculator with hand. As for science, I definitely recommend paper and pen because of the diagrams, harder calculations etc..
That's true, but it's always good to try to keep any practice as consistent with the actual exam conditions as possible... but whatever floats your boat! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)