Economics predictions??? (1 Viewer)

thomas mcnamee

HSC
because if the official retirement age increased, more people would work hence the participation rate would increase. B is correct because if the official school leaving rate was increased, more kids would stay in school and not go into the labour market, decreasing the participation rate
ahhh shucks

notme123

HSC
bro wtf was that question what did u say
i grad two years ago but reasons you could say are:
- comparative advantage of production
- increase standard of living and employment oppourtunities of a nation
- gain access to goods that are not available domestically, improve material wellbeing

carrotsss

HSC
so could it be a strategy to go to the exam late by 30 mins and hope that someone uploads the paper ok this sounds dumb but u get less time but like still
teachers don’t get the exam until an hour in, which is past the point where you can come in late iirc

Trippzy

HSC
i grad two years ago but reasons you could say are:
- comparative advantage of production
- increase standard of living and employment oppourtunities of a nation
- gain access to goods that are not available domestically, improve material wellbeing
makes sense. i said they trade on the basis of comparative advantage to export G/S they have CA in and import G/S other countries have CA in. i also mentioned about opportunity cost. you reckon that's enough for 3 marks?

moonbow

HSC
u move the supply curve to intercept world price at 100 therefore the gap between the two lines is $10 if that makes sense
nawr i picked $10 then changed it to $5 cuz i got paranoid 🥲

TK123

HSC
Guys, I accidentally wrote my second essay on microeconomic policy because I misread the question and I like microeconomic policy more, Do you guys think I'll be alright?

TK123

HSC
I reckon I'll probably scrape a 15. The essay was really good. I also didn't answer the three 5/6 mark short answers, so I kinda need it to carry :cold: Thoughts?

notme123

HSC
25 and 26 mightve been harder but 27 and 28 were way easier than last years since they were more routine and cookie cutter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)