economics success one? (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but i havent come across it..

okay so i'd like to know if there is an economics book for the success one series of past hsc questions and possible answers, with also topic questions..

or is there only the official board of studies one?

i need something with alot of questions to go off, with answers

does anyone know if an economics success one does exist or any other similar ones..

thanks in advance

karpov

HSC
N/A
fantasy27 said:
hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but i havent come across it..

okay so i'd like to know if there is an economics book for the success one series of past hsc questions and possible answers, with also topic questions..

or is there only the official board of studies one?

i need something with alot of questions to go off, with answers

does anyone know if an economics success one does exist or any other similar ones..

thanks in advance
Success One does not have an economics answers book but 'Leading Edge Economics' sells very good answers to past economics HSC exam papers. Here's there website: http://www.leadingedgeeconomics.com.au/publications/exam.html

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
thanks very much for that..

would this leading edge one be the same as the board of studies ones?

because usually board of studies ones are alot more expensive

StevChe

HSC
i use the leading edge books for economics at school in class! there good study especially the workbooks

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
karpov said:
Success One does not have an economics answers book but 'Leading Edge Economics' sells very good answers to past economics HSC exam papers. Here's there website: http://www.leadingedgeeconomics.com.au/publications/exam.html
okay ive called yorke educational in parramatta, they havent got it, ive also called dymocks at parramatta and burwood and they dont have it..

does anyone know where else i might find this book?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
when i called yorke last time they said they could order it for me, but told me to ask dymocks first.. i asked my local ones and they dont have the exam package, they told me to try somewhere else..

dymocks city - i wont be able to get there in the near few weeks, so im stuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)