• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Economics Tutor $20/Hour Carlingford & Surrounding Hills Areas (1 Viewer)

Adelhard

HSC
Hi guys,

Bit about me:

I completed my hsc back in 2007, and I'm currently studying physiotherapy at Usyd. I got 92 for economics and I went to Caringbah Selective High.

My approach:

During each lesson I will hand out typed notes for each dot point, and I will explain in detail what is required for each of these dot points. If there is anything you don't quite understand, then I will try to clarify these for you.

Since a considerable portion of the marks are from short answer and essay questions, there will be a focus on understanding the basic mechanics of how the economy functions, so that you will be able to adapt your knowledge and get as many marks as possible for short answer and essay type questions.

I will show you how to improve the content of discussions as well as what graphs are appropriate. Similarly improving on essay structure and length will be also stressed.

Likewise, I can help with homework and assignments. When assessment tasks are approaching, we can switch to focusing on the topics and questions that may be asked.

I can also give you practice essay questions after each lesson, and If you have time during the week you can complete them and I can mark them and give you pointers.

Basically I am a fairly easy going flexible kind of guy, I explain things in an easy to understand manner and my hourly rates are reasonable and always negotiable.

If you would like tutoring during these upcoming holidays and would like to get ahead, which is what I did during the hsc, then I am more than happy to tutor you during the Christmas holidays.

So if this sounds like the type of economics tutoring you are after, then please contact me on 0449550456 or PM me.

Best of luck in the HSC;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)