Economics Tutoring, Western Suburbs (1 Viewer)

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
My name is Lan Nguyen and I am a 2007 graduate, residing in Bankstown. This year (2008) I am studying an undergraduate Bachelor of Economics at the University of Sydney and to both help students, and keep my memory refreshed with the basics of economics I am looking for both Preliminary and HSC students studying Economics this year who are in need of extra help.

I go by Leading Edge textbooks, however am able to assist students from any school using any textbooks. I charge $15 per hour. I prefer one-on-one tuition, as I believe students are more free and able to learn, however if you prefer group tuition, I am willing to negotiate that as well ($10 per student per hour, max groups of 4).

I provide notes, summaries, essay plans, essay maps, current statistics etc. I will also assist you with your assessments, provide guidelines and work you through the course of your hsc to make it as stressless as possible for you. If you need anymore information feel free to contact me: rockerbaby-@hotmail.com. I am available seven days a week and would prefer if you could travel to Bankstown (close to the station), however I am also willing to travel for you (only in the western suburbs).

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Lan Nguyen

otherwise call: 0422225977

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)