Economics Tutoring (1 Viewer)

pigyar

HSC
Hello =)

I finished the dreadful HSC in 2008 and achieved 97/100 in economics. I am currently studying Com Law at Usyd.

Why choose me?

1) I have been privately tutoring economics for over 3 years.

2) I am very confident at and enjoy teaching HSC economics. (One of my student achieved 97/100, 5th ranking and I have helped 4 students to get band six and plenty of high band five)

3) My lessons are discussion-driven and easy-going.

Areas : Eastwood, Epping and others suburbs nearby.

Rates: $40 for 1v1 per hour
$30 for 1v2 per hour

Send me an email if you want to find out more or just to talk about the HSC - hche7944@uni.sydney.edu.au

Cheers:spin:

David

Last edited:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
2) I am very confident and enjoy teaching economics. (One of my student achieved 97/100, 5th ranking this year and I have a number ofband 6 ex-students)
Iirc he also posts on here hhaa

juliastegner

HSC
Dedicated , innovative and brilliant , he has the patience to teach you concepts that you would have never otherwise grasped because he explains things in a way that simplifies the whole 'complex' HSC economics syllabus ! If you chose him , you'll never regret it =) I can guarantee your marks will improve dramatically when you get tutored by him as he'll go through an abundance of techniques with you + drill in the best possible ways to answer questions to maximize marks =) I know my teacher was very impressed by my final economics essay and gave it 19/20(with extensive help from him!) , when prior I had only gotten 12/20 ! xxx Go to him , he's also very hands on and takes a genuine interest in your learning ! :)

juliastegner

HSC
Dedicated , innovative and brilliant , he has the patience to teach you concepts that you would have never otherwise grasped because he explains things in a way that simplifies the whole 'complex' HSC economics syllabus ! If you chose him , you'll never regret it =) I can guarantee your marks will improve dramatically when you get tutored by him as he'll go through an abundance of techniques with you + drill in the best possible ways to answer questions to maximize marks =) I know my teacher was very impressed by my final economics essay and gave it 19/20(with extensive help from him!) , when prior I had only gotten 12/20 ! xxx Go to him , he's also very hands on and takes a genuine interest in your learning !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)