economics tutoring? (1 Viewer)

IAmWinston

HSC
Original Poster said:
hey im in yr 11 looking to start eco tutoring preferably online doe for yr 12 because my teacher is ass and I want to do well. are there any good online eco tutoring? ive been checking out ace and they have an online program?
ngl, I think ace eco is pretty rubbish, but that's my opinion.
There's Crest Economics who does online videos and they're decent. (Also pretty cheap)

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmWinston

HSC
i don't think anyone does business tutoring because it's one of those subjects that no one offers tutoring for like legal studies or SOR or SAC. there might be like one or two out there, but for subjects like business studies, if you want tutoring you probably have to go private.

HSC
ngl, I think ace eco is pretty rubbish, but that's my opinion.
There's Crest Economics who does online videos and they're decent. (Also pretty cheap)
oh yeah ive seen crest! have you ever taken up the year's access for the online course? tysm for replying btw

IAmWinston

HSC
oh yeah ive seen crest! have you ever taken up the year's access for the online course? tysm for replying btw
I did one term for Crest online and decided not to continue mainly because I didn't feel like I needed economics tutoring (cause my school teacher is amazing and I'm already topping the grade) but they were pretty good, so I'm not sure about the year's access.

HSC
I did one term for Crest online and decided not to continue mainly because I didn't feel like I needed economics tutoring (cause my school teacher is amazing and I'm already topping the grade) but they were pretty good, so I'm not sure about the year's access.
did you make use of their marking? how was their feedback? do they give homework? I watched the preview of their lessons and it sounded a bit like the guy was reading off the notes but I didnt properly watch it, would you say the lessons were pretty extensive in covering the syllabus? sounds good I might actually get it just so I can prep ahead for yr 12... also gl with ur hscs!!

IAmWinston

HSC
did you make use of their marking? how was their feedback? do they give homework? I watched the preview of their lessons and it sounded a bit like the guy was reading off the notes but I didnt properly watch it, would you say the lessons were pretty extensive in covering the syllabus? sounds good I might actually get it just so I can prep ahead for yr 12... also gl with ur hscs!!
I didn't use their marking, since I only enrolled in the course for Term 1 Year 11. However, I did make use of their weekly live lessons that are supposed to "update you" on what's been going on in the economy, and it was pretty useful since I was the only one there so basically it was a one-on-one lesson.
The guy kinda does read off the notes, but they do go into some extra detail, and I would say that the notes are fairly detailed.
Btw, the only thing you can really prep ahead is the theory component, cause quite a lot of eco is based on up to date stats.

nourished.

HSC
hey im in yr 11 looking to start eco tutoring preferably online doe for yr 12 because my teacher is ass and I want to do well. are there any good online eco tutoring? ive been checking out ace and they have an online program?
*cough* I know a good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)