Ecop1001 (1 Viewer)

KarmaKitten

HSC
I understand where you're coming from IHPF, ECOP is sooo different from what I usually study.

This first essay really stumped me and I really had to let go of my arts/history mentality of writing an essay. I'm glad it went well.

HSC
KarmaKitten said:
I understand where you're coming from IHPF, ECOP is sooo different from what I usually study.

This first essay really stumped me and I really had to let go of my arts/history mentality of writing an essay. I'm glad it went well.
I hope the ECOP mindset of how to write an essay hits me soon. I currently have a phil/psych way of thinking. :(

KarmaKitten

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I hope the ECOP mindset of how to write an essay hits me soon. I currently have a phil/psych way of thinking. :(
Yeah, phil would be a LOT different from ecop. I could never do phil :p

I most likely will struggle with the major essay though for ecop, I will need to start it next week and make fisher library my home for next week

CurlyRuby

HSC
Yup, I'll be setting up camp in fisher for the next week in an attempt to knock this stupid essay over.
What q are you doing?

CurlyRuby

HSC
From the course handout:

The due date for the essay is 5 pm on Friday 2nd May. Essays submitted up to one week late (ie. by 5 pm[/on Friday 9 May) will be subject to a penalty of 10%. Essays coming in during the next week (ie. by on Friday 16 May) will incur an additional 10% penalty. Late essays will not be marked and returned as promptly as those coming in by the main deadline. Essays will not be accepted at all after 16 May.

amber44

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
They haven't actually given us the due date, have they? Better get started.
Iheartpaulfrank what subjects do you do, I've seen you talk about psych, ecop, french...what else do you do? Is this part of a double degree?

KarmaKitten

HSC
CurlyRuby: Not sure yet what q I'm doing. I'm leaning towards the Capitalism being sustainable. But I will need to see whether there is enough info out there.

I will probably decide tomorrow. Man, Fisher Library will be seeing a LOT of me over the next three weeks. I just wish that damn coffee stall would come back

ledzeppelin

HSC
6.5 for me for the mini essay
Looks like this essay's going to be another last minute job :(

KarmaKitten

HSC
1.Is the capitalist economy efficient? What, if anything, could be done to make it more efficient?
2.Is the capitalist economy equitable? What, if anything, could be done to make it more equitable?
3.Is the capitalist economy sustainable? What, if anything, could be done to make it more sustainable?
4.Is the capitalist economy compatible with social goals? What, if anything, could be done to make it more compatible with those goals?

--
Yeah, its definately looking like number 3 for me...or maybe even 4

HSC
amber44 said:
Iheartpaulfrank what subjects do you do, I've seen you talk about psych, ecop, french...what else do you do? Is this part of a double degree?
I do philosophy too. I do Liberal Studies!

HSC
KarmaKitten said:
I didn't realise you did liberal studies ;/
I thought you did arts!
I am technically an arts student, since Liberal Studies falls under that faculty.

CurlyRuby

HSC
Dammit...is everyone doing three? I've already started researching, but I don't want to do it if everyone else is!

HSC
CurlyRuby said:
Bump.

How are the essays going everyone?
I've chosen a question. Borrowed some books, got some journal articles and have just started reading them. Et toi?

EDIT: I also have a phil essay due (it's worth 50%). Freaking crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)