ECOP1002 Final Exam (1 Viewer)

bustinjustin

HSC
Anyone notice how the exact same charts about gender inequality with wages, and an extended response question about australian social security were both replicated in the '03 and '05 papers? Since Gabrielle is quite the feminist, is it safe to assume there'll most likely be something about gender inequality in the exam?

I've barely prepared and am looking to take as many shortcuts as possible..

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
everyone assumed that, everyone was wrong. FUCK

those questions on GST and social security fucked me up

i couldn't even remember what a mutual obligation thing is so i just guessed and i hope im right. Is it like work for the dole kind of stuff?

HSC
Yeah...the short answer questions were all a bit...ugh...I hated the BOP q's, had horrible flashbacks to HSC ;_; That GST one was a bit weird, and the casual employment/structural change one was awkward to answer

mutual obligation is work for the dole type stuff hip :)

On the other hand, I thought the 3rd essay question (on + and - of income redistribution) was a fun question...although I don't think I did it that well.... :(

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ohh yay i guessed right! phew at least thats something to be proud of

yeah i did the 3rd essay question to, my essay included NO analysis whatsoever (maybe a bit in the conclusion, assessing the theories VERY briefly) i had no idea what to write because my mind went blank so i just wrote about

neo-classical - anti distribution
social democratic - pro distribution
marxist - pro distribution but anti-the way it's being handled
feminsm - same as marxism just views gender as affecting distribution and not a class-analysis based one.

i know i got it horribly wrong.

i hope i at least pass....THEN NO MORE ECOP EVER IN MY LIFE AGAIN YAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)