Ecosystems Case studies (1 Viewer)

sarah-jne

HSC
hey guys,

just wondering if anyone else was doing Great Barrier Reef and the Bicentennial Park Intertidal Wetlands as their Ecosystems at Risk case studies?

let me know :)

also, for those of you looking for additional information for essays etc. there are LOTS of good articles about the GBR floating round at the moment.

thanks guys
xo

Agywaggy

HSC
I did the Great Barrier Reef for ecosystems at risk, but i did Bicentennial Park Intertidal wetlands in year 11 for that topic on ecosystems forgot what it was called or maybe it was for our biosphere case study? it was something like that though.

ddtng

HSC
Yeah, I just happen to be doing both. I think I'm more inclined to choose the Great Barrier Reef, but a visit to Bicentennial Park pretty soon might change my mind.

I agree. In terms of the GBR, there is so much information floating around that, since everybody's going to have all the same information from the usual sources like the textbooks, that the ones that excel will probably be those that scour the internet for articles every once in a while.

Where can I get these articles?

nellybel

wow.
HSC
hey, yeh i'm doing the GBR and bicentennial park for my case studies, we just had an assessment task on it- "With reference to two ecosystems you have studied, justify the importance of ecosystem management and protection." It was a pretty good question..i got 67/70 so fairly happy with that! yeah theres so much info on GBR- i got a lot of my information for the wetlands from videos my teacher has got from like national geographic or other stuff like that, they're heaps useful and talk about the specific effects on each different part of the intertidal wetland.. good luck with it aye!

sarah-jne

HSC
um, the articles. try smh.com.au and looking in your newspaper. there's a fair few on the impact of runoff and a lot on global warming. also you can just type in "Great Barrier Reef" articles in Google and youll prob. get a few

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)