Ectotherm/Endotherm assignment (1 Viewer)

kemp05

HSC
i have a assignment i got today and i am struggling to find information.

Basically we have to get info from 2ndary sourcs which describe adaptations and responses of an australian organism that assists it in temperature regulation. We then have to talk on both the cellular level and macroscopic level.

Can anyone please give me a few links to good websites if they have done an assignment or study on this.....
Im really stuck and i cant find anything..
By the way i was thinking of focusing my assignment on the frilled neck lizard...if anyone has a better one that you think would be easier id really appreciate it!

Thanks guys

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
kemp05 said:
i have a assignment i got today and i am struggling to find information.

Basically we have to get info from 2ndary sourcs which describe adaptations and responses of an australian organism that assists it in temperature regulation. We then have to talk on both the cellular level and macroscopic level.

Can anyone please give me a few links to good websites if they have done an assignment or study on this.....
Im really stuck and i cant find anything..
By the way i was thinking of focusing my assignment on the frilled neck lizard...if anyone has a better one that you think would be easier id really appreciate it!

Thanks guys
omg a whole assignment to say something u could say in a paragraph. all they ask in the syllabus is to describe the behaviour of an endotherm and an ectotherm in response to variations in the environment..........damn skool for complicating things. anyway um im not really any help. i just wanted to winge. i have like two sentences on the lizard. it was more den enough. in the heat in reduces SA exposed to the sun, in the cold, it increases SA exposed to sun. lol. u probably already know this. i neva needed to know more then this for all my exams and assessments. anyway call the zoo. those ppl love to talk to u. actually when they start they dont seem to want to stop. theyll tell u everything and send u stuff on the lizard.

kemp05

HSC
Thanks for your help, i might call taronga zoo later, my school has a really bad habit of complicating things!

I wish i could go back to my 7 - 10 school!

Anyway, thanks for the help!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Go to Macquarie Revision Guide for this one, and if you don't own it, buy it, it's incredibly useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)