Edassist lectures (1 Viewer)

stainmepink

HSC
hi im going to 2 edassist lectures tomorrow and 3 on wednesday. are they any good? i can't decide if i should go or do something else with my mates on the day. Is anyone else going?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
gobaby said:
hi im going to 2 edassist lectures tomorrow and 3 on wednesday. are they any good? i can't decide if i should go or do something else with my mates on the day. Is anyone else going?
I'm planning on going to history extension lecture. Which one's are you going to? And yes from my past experiences with english and modern history lectures, they are pretty good. However they don't actually teach you anything new, more of a revision of the content of the course, but they provide you with a lot of good ideas and techniques you can use in things such as exams.

Last edited:

stainmepink

HSC
hey i'm going to crime fict, king lear, brave new world +BR, frontline, collerige ... *counts fingers* .. i think thats it. ive heard some people say its pretty shit but still i paid over 100 dollars to go. i think i'll go. and thanks for giving me thread links without_wings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)