• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Eddie Murphy - 'Delerious' and 'raw' appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
timeless classics, I'm sure they've been talked about a million times, seen them approximately 20 times, (watching idelerious right now) and they still crack me up.
That part on delerious when he is taking the shit out of the arabic language still makes me laugh until im in tears or choking.

discuss

Last edited:

Richiee

Neutral Member
HSC
N/A
One of my favourite bits from delirious was the the kids and ice-cream.

*you cant have any ice-cream, because your fathers on the welfare*

wanton-wonton

HSC
I saw RAW, that was the first one was it? I haven't watched Delirius yet, or was it the other way around. Anyway, one of 'em is some funny shit. Clint Eastwood gag was hilarious. Same with the faggots one.

HSC
nah delerious was first, watch delerious it's 100000 times fuinnier than raw, raw gets a bit too boring but the 'fagets on the police cars' joke was hilarious.

'[insert snorting sound] that shit means something to them' (talking about arabics) lmao

i also like the part where he says 'fuck im sweating' and then some woman screams some shit out and another audience members screams 'SHUTUP BITCH' and eddie murphy cracks up

and the part where his talking about how black people nowadays think they can fuck anyone up and their like 'fuck i wish i was a slave i woulda fucked somebody up they'd be like ayo nigga bail this cotton and i be like suck my dick master' lol

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
they still make me laugh... good ol eddie murphy... why'd he have to become such a family entertainer for

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
rule number one: no faggots are allowed to look at my ass

i like to go to shopping centres and watch mothers beat the shit out of their children (from raw)

Last edited:
HSC
'jesse u can win u can win coz u bigger than motherfucking harold washington...fuck harold washington...fuck that shit run for president, and jesse be goin 'yeah..yeah fuck dat shit' lol

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
some of the stuff about chinese people is amusing

as is his white-guy voice

I do like the start of Raw a lot where he mentions how he got in trouble for paying out faggots in Delirious, before he then does the same thing again.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
when talking about 18 year olds not being able to guide their dicks: 'ahh, you got a shoe-horn there?' classic stuff, and the faggots on the police car making siren noises. man i cacked myself so hard. legendary stuff, only matched by chris rock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)