Educate me on getting my learner license :-) (1 Viewer)

elbatiolpxeho

HSC
I will soon be old enuff for my motorcycle learners :)

What do I have to do to get them? I've read the RTA site and I think I get the gist of it. I understand I have to do a pre-learner course but what's in it? What do I do and what should I wear? When I complete it I just do the computer test then get my license? Anything else I should know?

Thx homies.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
I will soon be old enuff for my motorcycle learners :)

What do I have to do to get them? I've read the RTA site and I think I get the gist of it. I understand I have to do a pre-learner course but what's in it? What do I do and what should I wear? When I complete it I just do the computer test then get my license? Anything else I should know?

Thx homies.
in ACT its a 10 hour course for your Ls then 9 hours ontop of that for motorbike Ls

sigh

HSC
bra pre learners is a 2 day course on a shitty vtr250 or whatever where they see if you can actually balance and use a clutch and shit then you go for your Ls just like in a car then you have your ls and you;re on them for min 6 months

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
bra pre learners is a 2 day course on a shitty vtr250 or whatever where they see if you can actually balance and use a clutch and shit then you go for your Ls just like in a car then you have your ls and you;re on them for min 6 months
I had a Daelim cruiser with a sticky clutch. Stupidest fuckfest ever.

Wollongong now has CB250's and YZF250's.

Campbelltown might be different, but the trainer uses a scooter and i loled.

HSC
yes the bike will be terrible but all you do is ride around in circles and brake at certain times etc so make sure you know how to use levers and shit

if you arent a tard they will leave you alone because the other 50% of people there will drop the bike or stall it every 2s

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Emphasis on the levers and shit. The centre SHOULD provide you with riding gear (helm/gloves), but usually they are really shit, really old and really heavy, and are cunts to use when trying to find a lever that MIGHT not be there. When i went back for my L's i brought my own helmet and a pair of mountain bike gloves in, best option ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)