Education/Employment Survey (1 Viewer)

sluu001

HSC
Hi guys and girls, I'm currently working on a project to attempt to analyse what factors determine success in applying for either vacation or grad positions during their stint at uni (or after they graduate).

At this point in time, I'm asking for any students who are in a Commerce/Business discipline; who are either still currently studying or have recently graduated (within the last 2 years) – if you can take 2 minutes to fill out a survey that I've prepared.

All but one of the question only requires you to choose the most relevant option (NO WRITING REQUIRED), and if you would like to remain completely anonymous – you can PM me your answers. I value your privacy and will never divulge any of your info to anyone else either on this forum or anywhere else.

Once I write up the results. I'd be more than happy to post my results here!

Thanks guys (and gals) for taking the time to read my long spew. And a double thank-you to the generous individuals who do decide to fill out this survey!

PS: Hoping I'm not breaking any rules within the forum, if so – apologies and mods are welcome to take this down.

Did you/Have you applied for vacation work/graduate positions? YES / NO (If NO, Please disregard this survey)

Was your application successful? YES / NO / Pending

Are you a: Local Student / International Student

VCE/IB Score: <80, 80 – 82.45, 82.5 – 84.95, 85 – 87.45, 87.5 – 89.95, 90 – 92.45, 92.5 – 94.95, 95 – 97.45, 97.5+, N/A

University: ___________________________________

What is your Major: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing, Actuarial Studies, Accounting/Finance, Accounting/Management, Accounting/Marketing, Finance/Economics, Other (please state)

What is your current Year Level: 1, 2, 3, Graduated within the last 2 years

What is your University Average: <65, 66 – 69, 70 – 74, 75 – 79, 80 – 84, 85+

Are you: Male / Female

Are you involved with any University Societies or Clubs? YES / NO
No. of years on the Committee or Board: 0, 1, 2, 3

Number of years work experience (i.e. Job) you have: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6+
Was your work relevant to the internship/grad position you applied for? YES / NO

Have you obtained any Awards/Scholarship? No / In High School / At University

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)