Educational Access Scheme (1 Viewer)

*sasha*

HSC
So I was away when the careers advisor discussed this with my grade, which led me to discover it way past the due date so i sent it in directly to the uni which u can do with some of them and i was wondering how many bonus marks i should expect? has anyone done that before? and how did that affect ur marks?
because i missed out by a bit on my first preference so i wanna know if i should still think theres any chance of me getting in or just resign myself to my second preference?

thanks!

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
i went to ask my year advisor about this scheme and she said it can raise your uai between 6 and 10 points, depending on your mark or something like that

*sasha*

HSC
yeah i got 81.65 and i put down like 5 different reasons and theyre pretty good reasons. and im applying for law at uws or wollongong and i have no idea how thats gunna go. so yeah would anyone know how many marks i would be looking at coz i need about 9 i think?

Last edited:

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Generally it differs from uni to uni, not the type or severity of the disadvantage unfortunately which sucks a lot (that's what I've been told anyway). Some like UTS give 10 points, Sydney and Macq give 5 and Newcastle 4. I don't know about Wollongong though, I dont think it's as much as 9 though it's most likely 4 or 5 but it doesn't say.

You never know though, you could still have a chance of getting in. Goood luck :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)