• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
Damn straight lozzy babe we'll have to hunt out these greg's boys and they can put their money where their mouth is! Princessessss!!!!

And ... loz... i think it'll be Mr AND Miss Schoolies for us..!!

Last edited:

dunny22

HSC
yeh with the MR SCHOOLIES CRUISE....many people wuld hav to believe either me or shakes will be up 4 that award....but we will hav to see...as long as every1 on this ship is goin hard till the early hours, every1 will be up for this...

powerhouse

HSC
The pick for Mr Schoolies will be Sherminator, aka Johnny_87. Look out ladies he detects some serious heat!

powerhouse

HSC
Be a hit with the ladies I guess...

Im just wondering what do u ladies expect from the cruise?

dunny22

HSC
to be MR SCHOOLIES you have to firstly be considered to be a top bloke by every1 on the cruise...u must be able to add life to this party, enthusiastic n be able to consume alot of alcohol n be able to entertain people at all times...there are many other duties involved with this prestigious award which will further be outlined closer to the departure of this fine vessel which is sure to be filled with princesses including fine ones like urselves....
dunny

dunny22

HSC
also....being able to impress the ladies also adds to the criteria for recognition

johnny_87

HSC
Thanks Woody ;)

I'll be up for Mr Schoolies

Dunny and Shakes....pahh...easybeats :p

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
powerhouse said:
Be a hit with the ladies I guess...

Im just wondering what do u ladies expect from the cruise?
I expect lots of non-soberness...lots of sun (in the afternoons) and lots of boys!

How about yourself?

johnny_87

HSC
I'm sure we'll be able to help you out there loz...we're all about havin a good time

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
powerhouse said:
i mostly want roots

hell theres no use lying lol

Hahahahahha i respect you.. that's the spirit. You're only saying what everyone else is thinking...well all you boys anyways!

dunny22

HSC
sorry ladies....i forgot to mebtion who the number 1 contender is 4 this title!!!.HIs name is Matt Johnson...he enjoys the surf on a winters day n he is also a very affectionate person wen it comes to women...he enjoys walks along the beach with his women followed by extended amounts ov time in his hotel room from what we hav heard....this bloke can definatly rattle a few people on his wuest to take this title home to add to his already impressive shelf.....he is also considered to be the 'Man' wen it comes to the dancefloor....although i must say iv got him covered there....u gregs boyz know what im talkin bout there...lolz..ahaha.

lozzytozzy

HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHAHA
ahh..
i rule the dancefloor. noone compares to me..right luce?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)