eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

StPetersChick

Under 18 on cruise

Yeah im goin on the nove. 29 cruise! theire is 12 girls from my school goin and were so stoked! New caledonia beats the gold coast! Does anyone know if its easy to drink if your not 18 yet?

salmac

HSC
heya i'll 2nd that, im going on the 29th cruise to an its gonna be bloody AWESOME, about getting drinks wen ur underage ive got the same problem 2, but apparentely, once u are out of Australian waters its no biggie. my friends cousin went on the cruise a few years ago and thats what he told us, but not sure if its changed or not? anyone else have any idea if we can get drinks or not?

shithead

schoolies cruise 29th nov

hey, acouple of my friends and i are going on a cruise and we know acouple others going from other schools too. we go to loreto normanhurst but we know people from marion college and round lanecove area goign to. hope its fun ive been saving up for it.
hope u guys all like to drink and have fun caus us girls going are plannign on getting smashed.

shithead

sorri to chime, but alot of my friends who are odler have gone on it last yr and the yr before. they said that its pretty hard for them to get alcohol but u just get them drinks in the rooms and then try and sneak it to them whilst in the clubs. they wont let ya buy them but just get ur over 18 friends to or sumone who is 18. at the end of the day i dotn reckon there goign to care cause its not like we an go anywhere. but dont worri this crusie is going to be the GREATEST, counting down the days.

salmac

HSC
oh really, that will still be okay then , but im not going without alcohol for 9 nights after my hsc just because im underage LOL. Yeh im counting down they days and saving every penny i can too. TAX FREE SHOPPING YAY... im gonna get all of my chrissy prezzies over there. i swear im gonna take 1 suitcase and come back with about 3 full ones. Well about the grog i guess we'll find out for our selves very shortly ( as it seems). Shithead do u know what cruize ur actually going on? like wat day ur leaving? im going on the pacific sun 29th nov

salmac

HSC
oh really, that will still be okay then , but im not going without alcohol for 9 nights after my hsc just because im underage LOL. Yeh im counting down they days and saving every penny i can too. TAX FREE SHOPPING YAY... im gonna get all of my chrissy prezzies over there. i swear im gonna take 1 suitcase and come back with about 3 full ones. Well about the grog i guess we'll find out for our selves very shortly ( as it seems). Shithead do u know what cruize ur actually going on? like wat day ur leaving? im going on the pacific sun 29th nov

cushie

HSC
Yeh - there's a gropu of 6 abbo chicks going on the nov 29th!!!
(I'm one of them... :D ) Our mates went on the cruise last year, apparently its heaps easy to get drinks for ppl under 18, the crew they put on to supervise are apparently all the young ones so they can appreciate the need!!
Meanwhile - its my 18th on the 30th... YAY!!!! So i was wondering if anyone else is having their 18th ON THE CRUISE?!?!

its gonna be the best!

salmac

HSC
meads i think ur getting ur hopes up a little to high matey!! cushie that would b pretty cool having ur 18th while ur on the cruize... i'd buy u a drink but u know im gonna have enough trouble buying myself any. LOL. nah my 18th wont be until we get back unfortunately.

DeanM

HSC
ITS GOING TO GOOOOOO OFFFFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait.... nah if i see people who need drinks, but are unfortunatly underage, ill buy them...... how slack if i didnt... its SCHOOLIES !!!!! cya's all there !!!!!!!!!

does anyone know how many people can fit on the boat ?

salmac

HSC
not sure how many ppl can fit on the boat but i reckon its gonna be full!! havent fnshd paying off the cruize yet, but ive got the money... i figured i may aswell leave it in my bank 4 as long as i can so i get sum interest on it... it could mean i get a couple more drinks than expected LOL. how many of ur friends are going? n where r u from

Mege

Salmac wat r u worried bout ur friends ie US will buy u n othas alcohol. This cruise is gona ne AWESOME. I heard if u tell the cruise ppl its ur birthday they give u this BIG cake but i've neva seen it. Has anyone else heard this?

elocin199

HSC
yeh ill be there!!!! there is 7 of us goin from MMC
we're all pumped!!! this cruize is gonna be the best!!!!

c u's all there!!!!!!!

DeanM

HSC
i wonder what happens if your under age and get busted with a drink ? or if your over 18 and you get busted buying a drink for someone ? what could they do ? surely not throw a person in the middle of ocean ! or leave someone in new caladonia!

Odourless

HSC
DeanM said:
i wonder what happens if your under age and get busted with a drink ? or if your over 18 and you get busted buying a drink for someone ? what could they do ? surely not throw a person in the middle of ocean ! or leave someone in new caladonia!
They make you walk the plank......

backwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)