eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

dunny22

HSC
yeh ...anyways... cant wait till we find out all the theme nites ov our cruise aye...n for the opening nite...we hav a plan up our sleeves for ones of our mates....u will hav to wait n c wot it is...hearing of formal, hawaain,trany,PJ's..........waht else every1 heard ov???

dunny22

HSC
shakes .....the boys are on 2 u n will start a thread iv anything else is said......especially powerhouse...dont mess wid him....lolz

mattyfitz87

HSC
Comon schoolies

well there is one of my mates that have heaps of bands to say that your 18 an gregs boys are gonna rip it up so watch out ladies

stgregs#4

HSC
Im St Gregs Number 4

Well ladys i just came on to say that use who are going on the cruise have actually chosen the wrong time...Myself and the number 2 are actually both going up to the gold coast...and u unfortunate girls are left with the left over gregs boys...sorry to disapoint u but the gold coast is gonna go off....are any of you girls keen to hook up before schoolies but??and dunny ur my bitch so tommorow u do what i say or ill slap u with westy :)
Mclay

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
oi u gregs boys how bout ya all stop trying 2 b tough cunts n if ya got sumthin 2 say, say where it means sumthin to me face. coz u are all making us look like a bunch of fuckwits on here

i announce i was taking the piss i never played 1st grade but did seconds i apoligise to all offended especially woody who seems to care so much even though was not at the game on friday soft cock no school spirit

stgregs#4

HSC
geez joshy hope i didnt offend u there bud...where all just in here having a bit of fun...u no how it is u and u no what where all like...we all like to have a good time...

stgregs#4

HSC
haha josh who is McClay?? never heard of him?? yeah we are brothers man...love MCLAY

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
stgregs#4 said:
haha josh who is McClay?? never heard of him?? yeah we are brothers man...love MCLAY
just watch out what you do with that rope Mr McClay...dont do anything silly now...

stgregs#4

HSC
oi meads i dont care if ur skipp mate cause i will still kick you ass...dont give cheek boy..just cause u and marshall are twins doesnt mean u can boss me around biacth :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)