eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Bring it on!

Bring on the challenge..yeh same..well i had this thing going that i woudlnt drink ANYTHING after the trials..b4 my HSC with the only exception being my formal a tthe afters..and well..i broke that within 2 days...woopsy..so atm im trying to conserve the solitary brain cell i have remaining...eeps!

fuck..that was our idea abt the shirts..stop stealing my inventious ideas! You will make me have to steal ur shirts then.. **pokes tongue**

and yes..i shall look out for u if i am not already blind as a eyeless pidgeon :D

HSC
That's good that you are a lightweight..... you can save more money! it's all about the cash! haha and booze i guess. i'm so drinking beer.... way more cheaper! jeeez men have it easy!

will you be 18 then? u taking alc on board? sadly, i will be turning 18 1 week after we get BACK from schoolies so i miss out! But most of my mates are 18 so i'll b bugging them to get me a drink.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
haha oh no! yeh im in the same boat..turn 18 late december.. :(..however my 'mate in arms' is over 18 n i shall give him the money 2 get me plenty of beers!...

r u a beer babe?..dead set...all my friend girls all love well chick drinks but also vodka and smirnoff's..which i think is crap...lol..and yes..its cheap :D

how much would a beer be? do we buy them as a bottle..or in a 'pint' aye? ive never clubbed or pubbed b4 so i hav no idea :p

HSC
borkis04 said:
haha oh no! yeh im in the same boat..turn 18 late december.. :(..however my 'mate in arms' is over 18 n i shall give him the money 2 get me plenty of beers!...

r u a beer babe?..dead set...all my friend girls all love well chick drinks but also vodka and smirnoff's..which i think is crap...lol..and yes..its cheap :D

how much would a beer be? do we buy them as a bottle..or in a 'pint' aye? ive never clubbed or pubbed b4 so i hav no idea :p

course im a beer babe! i love it! i've grown up with it......dad home brews so i always taste test haha.

oh wow almost same bdays, mine is the 19th and urs?

you have never clubbed or pubbed? holy shit.....y?????? well you can buy them as both but i reckon we wld get em as mmmm...taking a guess.....bottles perhaps coz of the boat and the rocking etc....but again, no idea. most pubs and clubs usually serve it as a pint. beer is usually $5 or less. fair cheap.

d.j

borkis04 said:

Fake ID ? I'm contemplating the idea of making a fake ID for a student aged 16. Who says we should people should only try underage drinking, overage drinking is much more original ! :p

HSC
i've got a fakey. Have had it for about 9 months. Have never been questioned about it, so I'm happy.

Can't use it for the cruise though....oh well.

How much are you charging this 16 year old?

d.j

Beer comes in these ways

borkis04 said:

Yeah alex mate, clubbing pints are usual the deal. However, most bars will often sever middies or schooners of beer (definitely a good size go with).

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
yeah im 18 on the 30th!

ive already planned out my 2 bday...gettin sloshed with mates...then recovering..then going 2 the city to get sloshed again after recovering during the day :D its all good

yeh never been lcubbing or pubbing..i dun have a fake id unfortunately..but on the boast dont we get like wristbands if we r over 18 or not? maybe make meself a fake one of those eh ;) haha

oh sweet..less than 5 bucks aye..thats awesome!..and im a lightweight..so it will cost me like 15bucks 4 get pissed..i guess thats alright...i mean up the coast they crank up the prices above heaven so they get scored off! haha suckers! dont know wat they;'re missing out on on this cruise aye guys!!

lol :D..i get soo excited jsut wen im talking about it! :D im about to pee my pants....again....

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
yeh mate i know all the stuff there..just wondering abt the cost of a pint or schooner...ill be right once im there..:Deither u deej or davo can get me my beer! yum yum

omg yeh! mad we should share a beer 2gether then aye! ive like never known a girl liking beer! 8-0 crazy stuff..now i can meet some "REAL" girls aye ;)

d.j

Copacabana NYC said:
i've got a fakey. Have had it for about 9 months. Have never been questioned about it, so I'm happy.

Can't use it for the cruise though....oh well.

How much are you charging this 16 year old?
Nah, I don't intend to make a fakey to get people alcohol, but rather, make pretend fake IDs as a means of testing the intellectual capacity of the bartenders. I'll only use my Real licence as ID if I really have to :p

d.j

borkis04 said:
yeh mate i know all the stuff there..just wondering abt the cost of a pint or schooner...ill be right once im there..:Deither u deej or davo can get me my beer! yum yum

omg yeh! mad we should share a beer 2gether then aye! ive like never known a girl liking beer! 8-0 crazy stuff..now i can meet some "REAL" girls aye ;)
Yeah 4 - 5 bucks then for a middie

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
I agree loz! I'm not a huge fan of beer! Except it's just so much cheaper...and, I do like Extra Dry and heineken.

And apparently there are a fairly high proportion of girls compared to guys!..so you're in luck if you're a guy! :( but I'm not certain!

Last edited:

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
woah..ahh...crikey ive totally 4gotten who said this..but lol...did u mean 2:1 as in 2 guys to 1 girl...or the other way around..? :S

well..in that case if its like that i thinki might be having a jolly good time :D..too late..puddle beneath me now...thanks guys >-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)