eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

d.j

Oh, so that would make you

adambra said:
You are both idiots.
an existentialist

n.

A philosophy that emphasizes the uniqueness and isolation of the individual experience in a hostile or indifferent universe, regards human existence as unexplainable, and stresses freedom of choice and responsibility for the consequences of one's acts.

kthxbai

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
d.j said:
an existentialist

n.

A philosophy that emphasizes the uniqueness and isolation of the individual experience in a hostile or indifferent universe, regards human existence as unexplainable, and stresses freedom of choice and responsibility for the consequences of one's acts.

kthxbai
waa..? haha

d.j

That was in response to admabra's outrageous accusation, did you think I was referring to you mate ?

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee let it be sunny! i need to even out my tan!

oh james ruse is a school? haha.....opps i was thinking a place....my bad! haha

u'll show me on the boat? mmmm sounds er interesting! ill show u my nickname on the boat! hahahahaha jk....it wasn't even like formed from 'pashing', just a nickname....dunno how it started actually.

u need to explain to me all ur nicknames...coz im having trouble relate it back to just alex. at least my nickname rhymes with my name!

so does ur school have yr12 jumpers? - wait stupid question. what school doesn't? anyway with all ur nicknames which one did u actually choose? mmm must of been one mighty tough decision haha.

haha sory..didnt see this reply coz of the jumbled order these msgs r being placed in..:S

ahh yeah its sunny 2day!..how abt that 4 ya eh! good enough?

well yeh..ill TELL..or no i can show u that on the boat..:p..so yeah ill show it...yeah ill explain em all...what does ur nick taste like..: ;) haha joke joke...ahh yeh i had "Becks" on the back of my jersey! haha pretty neat-o...NOT!..yeh its after david beckham btw..it was actually hard 2 pick..bcoz at the time i only had Tin Tin..and i didnt wanna put that on the back! how gay..i would hav liked boobz but they didnt let me :(

haha..so yeah..oh and btw..james ruse is like the geekiest skool in the world...99% asians but my only mates form that school r both aussies :p..prob the only 2 ozzie chicks in the entire skool! haha

peace out dood! i mean...ash..:p

HSC
borkis04 said:
haha sory..didnt see this reply coz of the jumbled order these msgs r being placed in..:S

ahh yeah its sunny 2day!..how abt that 4 ya eh! good enough?

well yeh..ill TELL..or no i can show u that on the boat..:p..so yeah ill show it...yeah ill explain em all...what does ur nick taste like..: ;) haha joke joke...ahh yeh i had "Becks" on the back of my jersey! haha pretty neat-o...NOT!..yeh its after david beckham btw..it was actually hard 2 pick..bcoz at the time i only had Tin Tin..and i didnt wanna put that on the back! how gay..i would hav liked boobz but they didnt let me :(

haha..so yeah..oh and btw..james ruse is like the geekiest skool in the world...99% asians but my only mates form that school r both aussies :p..prob the only 2 ozzie chicks in the entire skool! haha

peace out dood! i mean...ash..:p
nah not good enough. i like no clouds in the sky. haha.

i worked it out today in my hours of procrastination that there is 47 days left until schoolies haha.

HSC
borkis04 said:
oh..i wont b on 2nite..or most of 2moro..coz im off 2 a yr11 Social on sum tinny in the harbour :p

i better get ready aye..hav a good 1 n take care...ash...and others..:p
that's pretty late. most of the ones i went to were in sept.

what are you going as? is it of those dress up ones?

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
care to join me in some e-sex ashley?

is e-sex possible?
...mad!

ahh yeah man that social sucked...but the afterparty was awesome as always! :D

rightio..hav a good 1 all..and take care..and good luck in ur exmas!...i hate my 1st 2 weeks...fuck

Eng, Geo, Eng, Maths, Bio...= Fuck

HSC
haha okaaaaay...wateva that means.

your ur11 socials have afters? haha thats funny. we just kept partying at the place where we were.

um can't memba wat else u wrote....so yeah. COOL!

HSC
ah yes exams..... mine are kinda of the same in the first 1 1/2 weeks eng (mon), eng (thurs), legal, and maths. - yeah i know so not as bad as urs. haha ah well.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
haha okaaaaay...wateva that means.

your ur11 socials have afters? haha thats funny. we just kept partying at the place where we were.

um can't memba wat else u wrote....so yeah. COOL!
haha ahh i see...yeh we had afters...coz it was on sum harbour cruise..n they had 2 let us off at 12...i cant believe the number of girls that wanted to talk 2 me coz they heard such good stuff abt me..and then heaps of others who completely barred me..haha

it was a good night but :D
and i dont hav a hangover which is a bonus! im working up 2wards out beer drinking contest! huh! soooo gonna win

ahh ur exams r hard too! just study har dnow n wait til they r all over aye! i cant wait! so excited! haha

and yeh ive surpassed my 69 :( twas a nice moment..:D

HSC
borkis04 said:
haha ahh i see...yeh we had afters...coz it was on sum harbour cruise..n they had 2 let us off at 12...i cant believe the number of girls that wanted to talk 2 me coz they heard such good stuff abt me..and then heaps of others who completely barred me..haha

it was a good night but :D
and i dont hav a hangover which is a bonus! im working up 2wards out beer drinking contest! huh! soooo gonna win

ahh ur exams r hard too! just study har dnow n wait til they r all over aye! i cant wait! so excited! haha

and yeh ive surpassed my 69 :( twas a nice moment..:D
oh starting to get a bit cocky are we? pfft as if u will win! i want money involved. so wait i got it. whoever wins the other person has to buy them a long island ice tea! deal?

let the 69 moment go - its over.

i've still got a while yet.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
oh starting to get a bit cocky are we? pfft as if u will win! i want money involved. so wait i got it. whoever wins the other person has to buy them a long island ice tea! deal?

let the 69 moment go - its over.

i've still got a while yet.
lol
nah i actually hate talkin abt myself with ppl...just i luv being a dick on the internet **nods head**...sometimes..just last night was...weird...and i was joking abt me winning that beer comp. i AM a lightweight..last night i was well..i dunno between tipsy n sloshed after a long-neck of vb and 2 smirnoff's...:|

money..well i guess so..make up the rules on the night aye?
i dont want money involved coz i know ill lose...but i guess so..a long island ice tea then....deal!

sorry 2 hear abt ur ex!..such a fag..dont worry..plenty of guys at schoolies 4 ya! ;) haha

HSC
borkis04 said:
lol
nah i actually hate talkin abt myself with ppl...just i luv being a dick on the internet **nods head**...sometimes..just last night was...weird...and i was joking abt me winning that beer comp. i AM a lightweight..last night i was well..i dunno between tipsy n sloshed after a long-neck of vb and 2 smirnoff's...:|

money..well i guess so..make up the rules on the night aye?
i dont want money involved coz i know ill lose...but i guess so..a long island ice tea then....deal!

sorry 2 hear abt ur ex!..such a fag..dont worry..plenty of guys at schoolies 4 ya! ;) haha
u r a dick fullstop - dont worry about the internet. oh wait i dont think i can really comment coz i dunno u - ill judge when i kick ur butt at beer sculling!

yep i've got it planned - ill judge when im enjoying my long island iced tea!

just for thought, who the hell is going to buy the beers? haha we r still 17! so who's going to buy my long island iced tea dammit!

oh yeah my ex - bit weird. never really been spoken to like that b4 so i was a lil taken aback. and im still tryin to think of that really good come back! dammit! its will come it will...tomorrow haha.

oh i reckon mixing beer with spirits is deadly...well for me anyway. so not really suprised u were tipsy/sloshed. haha

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
u r a dick fullstop - dont worry about the internet. oh wait i dont think i can really comment coz i dunno u - ill judge when i kick ur butt at beer sculling!
i guess thats one thing we have in common then :D

Copacabana NYC said:
yep i've got it planned - ill judge when im enjoying my long island iced tea!

just for thought, who the hell is going to buy the beers? haha we r still 17! so who's going to buy my long island iced tea dammit!

oh yeah my ex - bit weird. never really been spoken to like that b4 so i was a lil taken aback. and im still tryin to think of that really good come back! dammit! its will come it will...tomorrow haha.

oh i reckon mixing beer with spirits is deadly...well for me anyway. so not really suprised u were tipsy/sloshed. haha
oh yeah..ahh i guess...mates..? :S i guess it will have to be..or u could hurry up and turn 18..either way..

ahh well..dw ull meet tonnes of guys at schoolies..ull 4get abt him but i know..twas a tad rude. yeh i know..its so annoying wen u htink of an awesome comeback..and it sjust too late....bastard of a thing

mixing beer with spirits aye? oh sweet...coz i thought wen u mixed drinks u threw up...dont ya?...but i couldnt resist..and i didnt throw up..or feel sick..:S..

does it take ages 4 alco to kick into ur system? it kinda sucked coz i had 2 leave early 2 get home..sorta not too late...coz of this thing called the HSC..but i started drinking at 1ish..and all of that only kicked in at like 2ish...n got home at 3ish..so it eyh...sucked...that wont b happenin on the cruise but! woo..haha

HSC
borkis04 said:
i guess thats one thing we have in common then :D

oh yeah..ahh i guess...mates..? :S i guess it will have to be..or u could hurry up and turn 18..either way..

ahh well..dw ull meet tonnes of guys at schoolies..ull 4get abt him but i know..twas a tad rude. yeh i know..its so annoying wen u htink of an awesome comeback..and it sjust too late....bastard of a thing

mixing beer with spirits aye? oh sweet...coz i thought wen u mixed drinks u threw up...dont ya?...but i couldnt resist..and i didnt throw up..or feel sick..:S..

does it take ages 4 alco to kick into ur system? it kinda sucked coz i had 2 leave early 2 get home..sorta not too late...coz of this thing called the HSC..but i started drinking at 1ish..and all of that only kicked in at like 2ish...n got home at 3ish..so it eyh...sucked...that wont b happenin on the cruise but! woo..haha
hurry up and turn 18? haha if that was in my hands i wld of turned 18 a long long long time ago!

oh i think its ok if u have beer then spirits but if u start with spirits then have beer thats a no no - experience.

u started drinking at 1? as in 1am? i dont think it takes ages im not to sure how long it takes to get into the system - honestly its just how quick u down ur alc i reckon.

yeah on the cruise i will be non stop drinking - well as soon as the sun goes down i won't stop.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
hurry up and turn 18? haha if that was in my hands i wld of turned 18 a long long long time ago!

oh i think its ok if u have beer then spirits but if u start with spirits then have beer thats a no no - experience.

u started drinking at 1? as in 1am? i dont think it takes ages im not to sure how long it takes to get into the system - honestly its just how quick u down ur alc i reckon.

yeah on the cruise i will be non stop drinking - well as soon as the sun goes down i won't stop.
haha ooh yeah..i see well ill just have beer in future by itself :D

haha i didnt mean 1yr old..yeah as in 1am haha..but i like finished the long neck in 10mins..took ages for me 2 feel anyhting at all!

lol nah i dont think ill drink during the day at all..ill start gettin sick of it! haha..wake up with weet-bix in vodka.. :-S

man i cant wait..its gonna b sooo good!!..fuck we have english in less than 3 days! eeep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)