eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
i noticed our cruise thread is back into the second page of schoolies threads :eek: !!!! sorry to cut in on ur flirt-a-thon Borkis and Copacabana but i was just wondering what sorta crazy stories anyone has heard about previous schoolies cruises...
I got told (and i dont know how often this happens or how true it is) that there were people having sex in the stairwell once LOL! i think thats awesome.

d.j

Yeah

spyda87 said:
i noticed our cruise thread is back into the second page of schoolies threads :eek: !!!! sorry to cut in on ur flirt-a-thon Borkis and Copacabana but i was just wondering what sorta crazy stories anyone has heard about previous schoolies cruises...
I got told (and i dont know how often this happens or how true it is) that there were people having sex in the stairwell once LOL! i think thats awesome.
They would both have been utterly intoxicated, naturally - if the time is right, the time is right. I would presume that their were no staff patrolling that area at that particular time either

HSC
i'm goin on the 29th cruise
the pacific sky? or sun?
whatever

yeah we picked it coz it had de slide!
but ive never been on a cruise before,

are they good?

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
gday gday..back form my mangled pile of study shit..hey guys
well yeh our flirt-a-thon stalled..haha

i havent heard many stories except for one..i think it was 3 or 4 yrs ago..everybody called man overboard..and the crew took it full seriously..as ya would!...and had 2 throw in all the deckchairs in the ocean to see the flow of the current..and stalled their trip back 2 sydney by i think a day or so...

ive only ever heard AWESOME things about the cruise!! like nothing bad at all..except i think they could be strict abt alcohol..at times..i hope not coz ill b 1 effen month short! and well if u muck around too much they can send you off at the next port..whether that be at new caledonia..or sydney..so yeah..

ooh well man im so bloody excited! im htinking more abt schoolies than i am abt the HSC....

good luck guys if u still have more exams to go..i know one guy has already finished :| lucky bastard!
and wel..relax if ur a toolie :D

HSC
SHAKES said:
haha thats would be pretty good maybe tempt a girl to the tip of the boat try titanic XXX style hahaha joking nah i heard like they get full huge games of cricket going in the hallway of the boats.
i heard that they play footy! i'm bringin my footy along....wanna play a bit of touch - or tackle :)

i heard that ppl take 'no-doze' pills and are constantly awake so they never sleep! haha i think thats gold i'm def bringing some 'no-doze' - they are only $5 for 24 or something! toooo sweet!

also heard that last year on gender bender night this guy let all these chicks use his clothes.... but never saw them again. haha. - thats a pretty shit story but funny.

HSC
haha thats would be so funny ^^^ look out girls!

i'm going to go into the hosipital bit of the cruise and steal the wheelchairs so we can race each other down the hallways! who's up for that? it happened last year, my mate told me!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
hey hey
yeh sweet man..yeh we rnt tools either mate..jusut sociable animals i guess..**nods head**

and yep! im def up 4 a game of touch. my blinding step will be unseen from the naked eye...on a wheelchair...:D..

do u guys mean we're playing wheelchair touch..fa rout i saw a movie where they play wheelchair rugby :-0..crazy shit

if we r playing a match of football (soccer) then fuck oath im in!

ahh yeh..good luck to all for your exams!

d.j

Farout, I simply could not resist a game of Football.....!!!

borkis04 said:
hey hey
yeh sweet man..yeh we rnt tools either mate..jusut sociable animals i guess..**nods head**

and yep! im def up 4 a game of touch. my blinding step will be unseen from the naked eye...on a wheelchair...:D..

do u guys mean we're playing wheelchair touch..fa rout i saw a movie where they play wheelchair rugby :-0..crazy shit

if we r playing a match of football (soccer) then fuck oath im in!

ahh yeh..good luck to all for your exams!
Football being |open brackets| soccer |close brackets| :D

The very best game in the world :)

Good luck for 2U on monday man! I'm sure you'll find it sweet, just know your theroems and formulas and you'll do awesome! In my case.....if I finish the last question, I'll be fine too :p

HSC
the wheelchair that i steal, i think i might try to take it home as a souvenir!

how much money is every1 taking? i think im goin to take $1000.

good luck to the maths ppl esp 2u, like me, for tomoz! im screwed for it, but i hope some ppl aint! haha

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
yea im probably taking about a gran on and plus we get that complimentary $100 i heard

oh have we got maths tommorro (god have mercy on me)

d.j and borkis you guys are top blokes and all but soccer come on, its a dying sport hop on the band wagon of rugby league boys

we wont hold it against ya! haha

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
SHAKES said:
yea im probably taking about a gran on and plus we get that complimentary $100 i heard

oh have we got maths tommorro (god have mercy on me)

d.j and borkis you guys are top blokes and all but soccer come on, its a dying sport hop on the band wagon of rugby league boys

we wont hold it against ya! haha
Shakes...Shakes..Shakes...maaate....**hangs head in shame**..wat bandwagon? eh?

yeh actually my mate wants me 2 play league with him next year..man id get slaughtered!

ahh yeh ill bring prob a grand on with me..maybe more..i dunno coz ill hav 2 buy pressies 4 peeps back at home..prob a coral necklace form New Cali from the markets..its really cheap there! went 4 a soccer tour wen i was 13...the markets are heaps cheap! bring money for them..but i dunno if we can go or watever..but hey

yeh i asked my travel agent sheela about the 100 bucks bcoz of the change of dates...and well she sorta forgot about it..but hassle them so u get it! because we can spend 50bucks on that shouting drinks 4 everybody on the 1st night!

fuck im so demoralised for maths..at least its my worst subject by far! so it wont count..i hope!..but still gotta do my best just in case...hopefully all those 30 and 40%s throughout the year can inspire a band 4 outta my ass haha
good luck guys! dw..u guys wont come last in the state! that spot is taken by me! :D

"SHAKES"

HSC
ok borkis ill give you that it is the world game but just hasnt taken off in OZ yet, ill bring the footy mate u wud go alrite im only a lil fella aswell so if i can do it mate u cud do it easy!
enough of the maths boys were drifting off topic THE SCHOOLIES CRUISE i need sum more ideas for smuggling spirits on! i got tips that the security is heaps tighter this year!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
haha thansk deej mate..thats wat im hoping for..

but yeh..back to the cruise!

ahh k..sweet then..but i bet ur built aye!..see im not..thin as a stick..but wen i am training i hav a few ks in the ol legs..if i do play next year..then ill hav 2 bulk up..but hey..we'll see eh

r the restrictions like..HEAPS tighter..i hope they rnt that tight! coz im only 17..fuck..
i hope they find out that we r just a jolly and good bunch of peeps so they are leanient..ive heard that the crewpeople do get learnier as the cruise goes on..like u chat to them..chill..n stuff like that and they r fine..

deej mate..u should hav posted ur last one on the maths thread :p haha! was there any schoolies info in there? **squint eyes**

d.j

Don't worry about that, there's plenty of ways to get stuff in.

SHAKES said:
ok borkis ill give you that it is the world game but just hasnt taken off in OZ yet, ill bring the footy mate u wud go alrite im only a lil fella aswell so if i can do it mate u cud do it easy!
enough of the maths boys were drifting off topic THE SCHOOLIES CRUISE i need sum more ideas for smuggling spirits on! i got tips that the security is heaps tighter this year!
First, and most importantly, it is absolutely vital that you fill your 1125 ml bottle up with the strongest and most desired alcoholic mixture possible!!! The idea being, you bring this bottle onboard knowing that you are going to get through, as outlined in the terms and conditions of boarding the vessle - in this sense, the permitted bottle is independent of any other scenario.

Secondly, prior to departure you will need to provide means by which you can bring your alc onto the vessle in way such that you DO NOT appear to be a typical teenager. In this scenario, you have to think outside the square. Obviously all backpacks / luggage will be checked.

If you think about it, inspectors look for bottles of undetermined substances and illegal goods - the keyword is 'bottles'. I don't want to highlight my suggestion here because I know there would be unwanted readers viewing what we plan here. Who says we actually have to bring in bottles ? Catch my drift ?

Gl hf

"SHAKES"

HSC
oi borkis me being built, NO WAY, im a runner have been since a youngin so ill forever be dreaded to stay 60 kgs BUT my coach new how looking forward i am to the cruise and i think he pitys me so he was generous and has let me do a few lil weights and said im allowed to put on 5 kg STOKED, but poor him when i come home with an extra 5 kg of alcohol in me haha.
yea im 17 too i miss out by like 20 days and was thinkin about walking up with just a water bottle in hand nothiing suss filled with water they would think about it if in the bag but not if i was holding it.ohhh new 1 what about like an empty gel container jus sumthing new from the regular shampoo bottles etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)