eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

roadcone

HSC
i went there for a school excursion in year 9 and we got mute then (buying it mostly ourselves).

its a french province so drinking is encouraged. they sell beer in vending machines alongside softdrink. so yeah i don't think you will have a problem.

Last edited:

DeanM

HSC
i am soooo keen for it.. i want to start packing my bags now.. and theres 20 days to go!! oh and i got my passport today!!! yeeeeeew

HSC
N/A
Yay I received my ticket this afternoon and that wallety thing with all these papers etc...too bad the ticket isn't a bit more fancy...just plain black and white!

Guzak

HSC
19 days to go

Only 19 days to go, anyone going from melb?

Guzak

HSC
Hey i heard that there are 3 times as many girls going to guys... any truth to this??

miss_ditz

yeh i have also heard that there is 3 times more girls then guys on 29th... girls night out aye, lol

Guzak

HSC
ahah that'll be good...
anyone know what prices are like on the ship and on the islands? drinks, food etc...

Tayla

HSC
miss_ditz said:
yeh i have also heard that there is 3 times more girls then guys on 29th... girls night out aye, lol
haha yeah..and where exactly would the people who claim that be getting their information from? did they call up every single person going on that particular cruise and apply a bit of ratio work?

roadcone

HSC
i would assume that they are working on past cruise numbers, where girls have always tended to significantly outnumber the guys

Guzak

HSC
however the number comes up, as long as it represents whats going...

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
naked...it does not crinkle in my suit case.

Last edited:

Mege

Does anyone know like what islands we'll be stopping at on which days? And does anyone know some good seasik tablets coz i DO NOT want to spend my schoolies cruise being sea sick!

salmac

HSC
Most of the travel sickness tablets make you drowzy n you shouldnt drink alcohol with but apparently 'travacalm original' in the blue box is the go - their less likely to make you drowzy n if anything it'll increase the effects of alchohol. so maybe that wont be so bad after all n it might even save us some mulah... less alcohol - drunk quicker YAY

salmac

HSC
tours

has anyone booked their tours? i wanna go on tree to tree the jet skis and the helicopter ride

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)