eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

DeanM

HSC
yea thats what i was thinking... when i was reading the helicopter page, i was like 'woah this sounds mad, i cant wait to on .... oh wait its for 8 mins, fuck that'

HSC
N/A
Ha ha my friend told me we got coconuts from the islanders...watch out everyone for midnight prank booty calls!

salmac

HSC
yeh the helicopter ride is a bit steep hey for $97 or however much it is - you'd have 2 be really keen....any1 still considering goin on it

HSC
I'm goin on the Tree to Tree on Noumea and the Luciela Beach one on Lifou. That way I have one tour on both islands and still have time to do my own thing.
So exciting! My formal is on Wednesday and then Cruise next Tuesday!

Don't you reckon its weird that the people who're posting on here will be on the ship and we'll have absolutely no idea it's them when we walk past...

Paradise here I come

DeanM

HSC
mybeachouse said:
Don't you reckon its weird that the people who're posting on here will be on the ship and we'll have absolutely no idea it's them when we walk past...
yea thats pretty weird... welleveryone can look out for me when we get onto the ship.. ive got 1 blue suitcase and 1 reed suitcase... :p

Wats_it

HSC
DeanM said:
yea thats pretty weird... welleveryone can look out for me when we get onto the ship.. ive got 1 blue suitcase and 1 reed suitcase... :p

but i have a blue suitcase aswell??????????????

i recon just start shouting B.O.S. untill someone replys is a good idea.

DeanM

HSC
hmm.. okay well if u see someone with a blue suitcase u know its either me or wats it... cause no-one else out of the 2000 people could possibly have a blue suitcase :p

salmac

HSC
theme nites

okay everyone i dunno if youve heard about all the theme nites but i rung P&O n they said the theme nites wont b definate until we board the ship but there will probably b 6 of them

2 x formal nights
Fancy Dress
Pyjama night
Island night
Rock n Roll
Country/western
Retro

The chicky also said that there may be more or less depending on how much everyone dresses up soooooooo every1 better get into the theme of the nites so we can have lots of them

anyone heard any different?

ONLY 4 SLEEPS 2 GO

hYperTrOphY

HSC
salmac said:
okay everyone i dunno if youve heard about all the theme nites but i rung P&O n they said the theme nites wont b definate until we board the ship but there will probably b 6 of them

2 x formal nights
Fancy Dress
Pyjama night
Island night
Rock n Roll
Country/western
Retro

The chicky also said that there may be more or less depending on how much everyone dresses up soooooooo every1 better get into the theme of the nites so we can have lots of them

anyone heard any different?

ONLY 4 SLEEPS 2 GO
I dont even have any of that shit except Pjs and formal wear.

I'd prefer it if there wasn't too many theme nights.
Edit: Or if we have lots - they better be good themes! :)

Last edited:

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
I was ganna take one suit case with clothes and stuff and a bag with like shampoo, tooth paste etc.

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
I'm only taking one suitcase and one "backpack" ONLY TWO SLEEPS!!!! i am SO keen, what did everyone else choose for there one bottle of grog to take on board??? I chose Sierra Tequila :D that should keep me goin for about two nights :p

roadcone

HSC
from reading those sheets sent with the tickets, i didnt think you were allowed to bring on any alcohol for personal use...

llluullaaa

HSC
N/A
mmm yeah the sheet for our specific cruise says "ALL personal alcohol" will be conficated or whatever until the end opf the cruise... so i think they changed the rules for ours

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
NO WAY,
i Quote: "Alcohol Policy Adult passengers are only permitted to bring onboard 1 bottle (1125ml) of alcohol, amounts in excess of this must be surrendered to our staff at embarkation" straight from P&O's "Cruising Guide" givin to us with our tickets, u freaked me out heaps roadcone, thought i was gonna have to give away my tequila. :p
btw anyone know what room number they are?? we are E119 on Empress Deck, everyone feel free to come and introduce yourselves :D

DeanM

HSC
yep thats right!! E119, empress deck.. seriously dont be shy to come in and say hi... so what room is everyone else in ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)