eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
spyda87 said:
NO WAY,
i Quote: "Alcohol Policy Adult passengers are only permitted to bring onboard 1 bottle (1125ml) of alcohol, amounts in excess of this must be surrendered to our staff at embarkation" straight from P&O's "Cruising Guide" givin to us with our tickets, u freaked me out heaps roadcone, thought i was gonna have to give away my tequila. :p
btw anyone know what room number they are?? we are E119 on Empress Deck, everyone feel free to come and introduce yourselves :D
If you look through your information that you received with the ticket, you will find a special letter which details that ALL alcohol will be put under bond for this schoolies cruise. IE NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON THE SHIP. So you may as well leave the tequila at home, unfortunately it is the rules.

pig_93

HSC
Meads said:
If you look through your information that you received with the ticket, you will find a special letter which details that ALL alcohol will be put under bond for this schoolies cruise. IE NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON THE SHIP. So you may as well leave the tequila at home, unfortunately it is the rules.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM. cos like all my friends have gone out and bought all this grog. this will be shithouse, cos i spent $40 on this vodka and it doesnt seem fair. it says it in the main brochure on the back of the actual 'schoolies' one when we got it, so WHY shouldnt they allow it??

......we need confirmation...................

pig_93

HSC
also, whats with this 'overnight bag' we have to take.
for how long in the evening will we be without our bag?
what should i be taking in it? an extra set of clothes? toiletries etc??

another thing, we're leaving at 5 im pretty sure, what time are u all getting in there to 'check in'???

Odourless

HSC
pig_93 said:
also, whats with this 'overnight bag' we have to take.
for how long in the evening will we be without our bag?
what should i be taking in it? an extra set of clothes? toiletries etc??

another thing, we're leaving at 5 im pretty sure, what time are u all getting in there to 'check in'???
Overnight bag? Where does it say this?

pig_93

HSC
apparently cos we're not getting our bags til like 8pm ish, we have to take a bag that has clothes for that evening and all other stuff we'll need then. its basically our hand luggage but we should inclu some clothes, toiletries etc i THINK.

DeanM

HSC
me and my mates are leaving home at about 10ish, so we get up there at about 12ish, then wait around for an hour, and mingle with the other people waiting..

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
OH NO :O i looked through the thingo and found "Important drug and alcohol information"
"At embarkation ALL duty free or personal alcohol will be confiscated by ships staff and a receipt issued. Any alcohol withheld or surrendered will be held under bond and returned to passengers just prior to disembarkation. Duty free alcohol purchased onboard will also be held under bond until the cruise ends."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! f@#% im takin my tequila anyway and hopin for the best, it will be so shit house if they take it, which they probably will.
man that sucks ass.

powerhouse

HSC
The lady at the duty free shop told us that we can use 1125ml of alcohol onboard but you can buy two more bottles duty free in which they will give back to you at the end.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
DeanM said:
yep thats right!! E119, empress deck.. seriously dont be shy to come in and say hi... so what room is everyone else in ??
Did you get one of the more expensive cabins as well, because i paid the cheapest price for the cruise and now am on the the second level floor (which is second best cabins) and not the bottom floor ??

roadcone

HSC
make sure all you people on the 29th let us no on the 8th whether you got your alcohol on board or not, so that us on the 2nd crusie have like an hour to adequately prepare.. lol, scrap that you will all be going straight to bed...

have a good time!! and be good to the boat, nothing broken for me please :)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
roadcone said:
make sure all you people on the 29th let us no on the 8th whether you got your alcohol on board or not, so that us on the 2nd crusie have like an hour to adequately prepare.. lol, scrap that you will all be going straight to bed...

have a good time!! and be good to the boat, nothing broken for me please :)
umm i think the 29th is pacific sky and not paciifc sun anyhow

Italia

HSC
congrats your cruise is tommorrow enjoy, hopefully the weather is nice its meant 2 be shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)