eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

Italia

HSC
welcome back guys wht do u mean they told evey1 2 go back to there rooms....wht did u get up 2

DeanM

HSC
dickheads were starting fights... ruined it for the rest of us. and only afew days ago we were told that we were the best behaved schoolies cruises they have seen

Italia

HSC
lucky it was only the last night, my cruise was pretty good, only witnessed one fight and tht was the last night, i was on the 8th last year

salmac

HSC
yeh the cruize was bloody awesome!! ive slept non stop since we got back haha. anyone know what started the fights or was it just for the sake of it? i agree the security guards were soooo sleezy, i swear they were the ones who caused most of the trouble for us. we were getting pizza one nite n asked a security guard if he was hungry n he goes 'no but i could go with a couple of pussys' we were just like wtf they are meant 2 be the ones protecting us. but other than that it was tops, the best $1695 ive ever spent

Guzak

HSC
yeh the fights were shit, my mate got into one on the 3rd last night because some waiter gave his card to the wrong person, so the dickheads mate threw a headbutt at him. oh well.
The other fights were the same dickheads.
the security was fucked there was meant to be an organinsed fight between two people and the securtiy were the ones orgainising it! but the decided not to because there were cameras around. other that that, great times.

Miss Breezy

HSC
The cruise was mad, so glad i went on it. I agree some of the security were sleezy but not all!!! the ones i met were great. got a long really well with them. They even joined in our corridor parties!!

Danoz The Great

HSC
A group of peeps from my school went on this - one girl won a comp where her and 20 others got to go for free!

Another group from school left wednesday/yesterday i think.

lusername

HSC
anyone know what the 5 diff types of spirit that was in the ELECTRIC LEMONADE??? so far i know of vodka and curacao but i want the other 3 so i can make them

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have a pic of when that dancer/singer Cameron dressed up in that pink and silver space dress thing? Eeeww...so gross when he did high kicks and you could see his silver lycra balls!

fezzzz

HSC
Me and a few mates are planning on doing the cruise next year. A few of us will only be 17, would we still be able to get drinks and are there much restrictions for 17 yr olds? cheers.

d.j

Yes.

fezzzz said:
Me and a few mates are planning on doing the cruise next year. A few of us will only be 17, would we still be able to get drinks and are there much restrictions for 17 yr olds? cheers.

Two ways ---->

1) Supplied from your mates - to your cabin

2) Lose your cruise card and request a new one - if they issue you with an adult cruise card, by mistake (ie no cut on the bottom of the card) your in business. Please note you take a risk here with the security guards, having no wrist band (which is the final check for age).

powerhouse

HSC
You don't need to take the drinks to the cabin. What you do is you skull the drink when they arent looking - I must have downed a few double shots in like 4 seconds. It makes you even more pissed anyway.

TyPhOoN

HSC
wooooooooo cruisin

hey guys how awsome was skoolies yer

i dunno if ne1 remembers me but i was trhe dickhead dressed in the toilet paper

woooooooooooo Tanpon Man!!!!!!

TyPhOoN

HSC
underage

hey i found that even if u had no wristband u could still drink rite infront of the security as long as u were making out with sum1 or at least with them alone, they generaly turned a blind eye coz cummon there not realy gona break up dickheads and ask if they have an armband...........like aquardness lol

DeanM

HSC
TyPhOoN said:
hey i found that even if u had no wristband u could still drink rite infront of the security as long as u were making out with sum1 or at least with them alone, they generaly turned a blind eye coz cummon there not realy gona break up dickheads and ask if they have an armband...........like aquardness lol
yea if you wernt a dickhead, they didnt seem to mind, it was so easy for a 17 yr old to have a drink, just buy them one and then they just drink it..simple. or if they were paranoid they went into oz or somewhere dark and drank it there. i met sooo many ppl who managed to get grog on board by hiding it in shampoo bottles and conditioner bottles, water bottles, hot water bottles... i only wish i thought of it... i was so pissed off when they took my tequilla away from me :( yea my advice for people going on it next yr who will only be 17: SMUGGLE GROG IN !!!

salmac

HSC
yeh i was underage and had no troubles drinking, to start with i was just drinkin in the elevators n noone knew. i then lost my cruize card n had to get another one and they didnt cut the hole out of it so i was able to buy my own drinks after that which was even better.
As for the electric lemonade im pretty sure it had some vodka in it aswell, it was nasty shit though

J D

HSC
Hey guys,
is it just me or do others feel like they are in this weird mood now where you just expect everything to happen. i expect to walk down the street and see hot as girls wearing bikinis and then expect a 5 course meal everynight made for me, and a little lady to come and clean my room every morning....but its not happening.
This cruise was too good, it has side effects. LOL

lozzytozzy

HSC
N/A
hahaha we used to have pizza at 1.30am every night so now i keep waking up at 1.30 so confused..and having my nap from 3-6
i love you cruise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)