eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (2 Viewers)

Wats_it

HSC
DeanM said:
hahaha yep i met her... 2 of my mates hooked up with two of her mates

has anyone still got their 18+ wrist bands still on ?
yea, 2 of my friends are seeing who will crack first and cut them off.

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
Hey Borkis, lmao are u sallys cousin, were u dancin with her, Flor and some guy the last night in Oz??? coz that was me man, u were dancin with ur eyes closed and ur hands up swaying in the air LOL, ur a champ

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
spyda87 said:
Hey Borkis, lmao are u sallys cousin, were u dancin with her, Flor and some guy the last night in Oz??? coz that was me man, u were dancin with ur eyes closed and ur hands up swaying in the air LOL, ur a champ
Fark, sounds like me, but i was blind as a chairleg, so i honestly have no clue. Man that last night was wicked. i tried a repeat of it for my 18th for the 30th Dec, and woke up in hospital with a nose broken in several places, a fractued cheek bone, and a fratured eye socket. The fucken pole won, ill get my own back but. but yeh no more getting druk for a while like i was on schoolies :(

I cant remember u for the life me me, but ur a champ either way coz u knew me good ol cousin, best cousin ever! :p

have a good one fellas and hope u all had a pain free New Years!

elocin199

HSC
fezzzz said:
Me and a few mates are planning on doing the cruise next year. A few of us will only be 17, would we still be able to get drinks and are there much restrictions for 17 yr olds? cheers.
drinks were heaps easy to get , i was 17 n i drank the whole time, although i never brought a drink...every one was buying me stuff....wooooo 1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila.....it didnt stop

the cruise was the best time ever!! i miss it sooo much!!!
all the crazy partys on top deck, eating pizza at 4am every morning, watching the sunrise EVERY single morning on the back deck!! then going pass breakfast grabing heaps of food then back to the cabins with all the boys where we would never eat the food and end up sleeping 2 - 3 ppl each bed haha...good times.. then getting up at 3 or 4 to go sunbake with the girls for a few hours then back to the cabin to get ready for dinner the to start it all again...haha how i miss those sleepless nights!!! and the dinner msg every day haha how i miss that tooo!!

the security guards were heaps sleazy...the ones on deck 4 rite at the end of the boat near the melbourne girls were heaps sleazy!!! glad to hear they ended up with a few bruises..

only one regret...we missed isles of pines...we did hear it was the best place ever but that nite b4 we didnt sleep at all went to bed at 10 that morning haha thinking yeh 2 hours of sleep n then we'll get off...ahhh kinda missed the island all together :( apart from that NO REGRETS AT ALLLL best time ever!!!

does anyone know a guy called mitch... we were calling him MITCH BEAUCANON, all we know is that he could be from windsor?? anyways us girls, deck 7 room 45 nicoles debora n christine wanna get in contact with u!! so if anyone knows him...please tell!!!!

my email/msn is elocin199@hotmail.com so yeh get in contact with us...or anyone else that was near us or meet us...

nicole...

Last edited:

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
borkis04 said:
Fark, sounds like me, but i was blind as a chairleg, so i honestly have no clue. Man that last night was wicked. i tried a repeat of it for my 18th for the 30th Dec, and woke up in hospital with a nose broken in several places, a fractued cheek bone, and a fratured eye socket. The fucken pole won, ill get my own back but. but yeh no more getting druk for a while like i was on schoolies :(

I cant remember u for the life me me, but ur a champ either way coz u knew me good ol cousin, best cousin ever! :p

have a good one fellas and hope u all had a pain free New Years!
haha borkis sounds like u had a eventful 18th, what sorta mates do u have that would let u drink that much! haha. oh btw i was also there when u were dancing with ya eyes closed and hands swayin in the air, i was the guy next to chris i think, and andy or someone.

hows ya nose feeling now mate?

*miss jess*

HSC
Wats_it said:
wahroonga, who's askin? fuck otha the cruise was good, except the fights but man everything eles was perfect. i was on a boat the next day and felt right at home. the cruise after us was even worse than ours, we were angels compared to them. just been speakin to a mate who was security onboard (one of the good ones). cough cough cough.
so whos got there pics up, enjoying all 470 of mine. someone has to have more though.
I was on both cruises and the 29th cruise was much much better behaved as in there was much less rowdiness, (if i hear a "shire" chant one more time... lol) cept there were no fights or riots on the second cruise, nothing like the last night of the 29th cruise. Both were absolutely awesome tho:) still missing it so much

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
frenzal_dude said:
haha borkis sounds like u had a eventful 18th, what sorta mates do u have that would let u drink that much! haha. oh btw i was also there when u were dancing with ya eyes closed and hands swayin in the air, i was the guy next to chris i think, and andy or someone.

hows ya nose feeling now mate?
haha hey man
haha yeh i had my nose reconstructed so its all good now...im still dancing with my eyes closed and yeh my mates didnt look after m,e at all...HOW MAD WAS SCHOOLIES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)