• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

efc club (1 Viewer)

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
hi, i was just wondering if anyone is part of the efc club at mac. i've heard it goes off. i planning to go there in 06. if someone tell me how it is. i've seen the pics. and its all multicultural women there. interesting

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mate im in it... nothing much happens that im ever told of... i want to go to the cruise which occurs in march but no one else ever wants to go with me

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
notnownotever said:
hi, i was just wondering if anyone is part of the efc club at mac. i've heard it goes off. i planning to go there in 06. if someone tell me how it is. i've seen the pics. and its all multicultural women there. interesting
I was a member last year.

It's called ECFS. The Harbour Cruise was good. Some really (really) hot girls were there...and when it's all you can drink, you know it's gonna go off! A good mix of hot aussie, american, european and local/non-fobby asian ladies.

The End of Year Ball was at Centre Point tower and was quite elegant, in spite of the smaller numbers.

They were looking to do a combined ECFS/MULS speed dating night but it didn't eventuate..

If you're doing an EFS degree, it's well worth joining. A lot of members aren't all that active, which is a shame. But ECFS run comps, career nights and have drinking nights at Shark Bar pretty much every couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)