effective ways to remove blackheads (1 Viewer)

plodge

HSC
N/A
what are some effective ways to remove blackheads??

emuthegreat

HSC
A good exfoliating cleanser . Be gentle .

Another way is before you attack your blackheads, open up your pores by steaming your face, than use a blackhead remover or a clean tissue.

CieL

HSC
What emu said..

Apparently you shouldnt use those blackhead strips that you rip off your nose cos they give you more blackheads.. well, that's something I heard.. not like they're comfortable to use anyway.. my nose gets hella itchy afterwards..

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
the best time to remove blackheads is probably after a hot shower, which opens up the pores, which makes removing the blackheads much easier.

xoxo

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
squese them out?
thats probably the worst thing you could do lol

pretty muchwhat everyone else has said - steam is excellent and then maybe using a cleanser straight after that is designed to get rid of blackheads - i think clean and clear have one.
u can try those strips - i found they work for me , just dont use them too often

and a natural remedy i found helped heaps in pore reduction is aloe vera. put it on at night and u wont see ur pores by morning , its awesome

CieL

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
crush up 24 aspirins/dipsirins... (im not sure if u can use less... i used 24 once upon a time and i neva looked so poreless ha ha
So.... what exactly does the mask do?

Open up your pores?
Pull some blackheads out?
?????

xoxo

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
really? why.....
well, they r kinda like pimples

one, if you have dirty hands, ur just spreading bacteria onto your face, possibly making your pimples/blackheads worse

two, when you sqeeze its unlikely you will get all of the stuff out - hence some is left there and can grow making it look worse

and three, when you squeeze, apparantly, although some stuff may come out you are actually pushing the gunk further down into the skin creating a deeper wound and a longer and probably worse looking pimple
also you'll just be all red after it - not a good look:)

HSC
N/A
Hmm I don't really get pimples, but I'm pretty good at getting stuff out of pores in my nose, and it seems to work. Maybe I'm thinking more whiteheads..

Another thing is, wash your face. Don't give oil and stuff that much of a chance to get in pores, and close your pores with cold water or toner after washing. Two cents. :)

luisalow1

HSC
lol ive never had one of those

or a pimple strangely :S:S:S

but i feel an urge to squeeze them on other people lol

x.glam

HSC
what does everyone mean by streaming your face? ive never heard of this before...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
my mum use to be a beauty therapist, and she has this machine which blows steam on your face when shes applying some sort of mask
either use a machine or just have a hot shower

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)