effectiveness essays... (1 Viewer)

phebes

HSC
hey could anyone give me advice on how to go about writing effectiveness essays in particular world order.
for example when talking about the effectiveness for the individual with equality and accessability etc. and each have points about the effectiveness of treaties or the ICJ etc. How do you structure the essay. Are u supposed to talk about equality etc. almost like they are subheadings or for example bout treaties and talk about equality, accessability etc. under that.

dandaman

I generally do each paragraph as an answer to one of the aspects of effectiveness. Eg equality as a single paragraph and discussing how it is related to whichever topic of law your doing.

phebes

HSC
thanks thats exactly what i needed to know
hopefully if will help

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I generally choose 3 issues within the topic and talk about them in detail. They don't expect you to cover all of the content in the topic, just showing your analysis skills

Naji

i been reading about the tests we should use but i dont know what these tests actually are. any advice would be greated appreciated... thank u

connie

HSC
N/A
what do you mean by "tests we should use," tests for what?

connie

HSC
N/A
there is no "tests" as such, there is criteria for effectiveness and it is clearly stated on the syllabus for each topic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)