Effectiveness- Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

Lukeg trey five

HSC
Hey,

So the CSSA trial is set for tomorrow, and im pretty set. The only issue I have is in my last assignment, my teacher marked me down for not 'evaluating effectiveness' properly. Is there a specific way this is meant to be done?

This was my intro so if you could just see if somehow there was some aspect I forgot to take into account. Thanks

Evaluate the effectiveness of legal and non-legal measures in resolving conflict and working toward world order

Legal and non-legal measures are two measures in which world order can be achieved and conflict can be resolved, making both measures exceptionally effective, however legal measures being more effective than non-legal ones. World order can be defined as, “the universal system of rules and principles concerning the relations between sovereign States, and relations between States and international organisations." (NSW State Library). This is achieved by legal measures through the bodies of the United Nations, namely the Peacekeeping forces and international treaties. It is also achieved non-legally through the influence of the media. These measures combine to resolve conflict and work towards world order, with both methods being effective, however the legal measures being more so.

senorceepa

HSC
Be more explicit with your judgement and try to use some modality. Also use more synonyms like instead of abusing "measures", try adding in words like "mechanisms" or "responses".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)