einstein and plank's differing views (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i need a bit of help with this dot point "process information to discuss einstein and planck's differing views about whether science research is removed from social and political forces" all i have is this

Both Einstein and Planck lived in Germany at the same time; they were both friends who both worked in the same area of physics. Einstein was a pacifist and opposed the German war effort, while Plank strongly supported the war.

Einstein held the view that science research was not removed from social and political forces. He believed that political and social forces directed the course of science aad use its discoveries. This led him to leave germany before WW2 and become active in movements for world peace and cooperation. He wrote a letter to the American president at the time warning of the dangers of atomic research in Nazi Germany. This resulted in the Manhatten Project. He was strongly opposed to the building and use of atomic and nuclear wepons.

Plank keep his science research removed from social and political forces, he believed in scientific pursuit in its purest form. He chose to remain in Germany durning WW2,

thanks
is that enough to get full marks in a big disuss question.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
just another useless comment from me

Einstein's personality type is INTP
They only find satisfaction in gaining more knowledge and MORE AND MORE I SAY!

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
That is enough for a 4 mark question

for an 8 marker u'll have to assess the merits of each view

ontherun

HSC
ive read a pretty good answer for that particular dot point and its quite lengthy

ull find it in success one physics in ideas and implementaion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)