Ekman's Compilation of MX2 Questions (1 Viewer)

Ekman

HSC
Hey everyone, I decided to take the liberty of collecting all the hard MX2 questions that I solved during my HSC year and develop a more organised compilation for students that study MX2.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6t6f4tcz...hL7Hgca/Compilation of All Questions.pdf?dl=0

Feel free to point out any errors, and I will hopefully fix them up as soon as possible :)

Also a big thanks to Integrand, Sy123 and a few others for helping me validate the answers as well :)

-Ekman

Drsoccerball

HSC
Hey everyone, I decided to take the liberty of collecting all the hard MX2 questions that I solved during my HSC year and develop a more organised compilation for students that study MX2.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6t6f4tcz...hL7Hgca/Compilation of All Questions.pdf?dl=0

Feel free to point out any errors, and I will hopefully fix them up as soon as possible :)

Also a big thanks to Integrand, Sy123 and a few others for helping me validate the answers as well :)

-Ekman
No way. This file was to good to release props to Ekman.

leehuan

HSC
I suck. And I'm in holiday mode. So I'm to lazy to do these.

But dayum

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I am officially your best friend ever I am going to do them all these holidays yessss

SammyT123

HSC

-Ekman
Do you happen to have worked solutions to these ?
Regardless thankyou so much for taking the time to make these :D

Drsoccerball

HSC
Do you happen to have worked solutions to these ?
Regardless thankyou so much for taking the time to make these :D
I made these for integration, complex numbers, volumes and partially mechanics but I threw them in the bin ahaha.

EDIT: After final's I could make it again? ...

marxman

HSC
Hi all, as Drsoccerball requested i'll just post the questions on here from now on, these are all pretty hard.

Could I also get some help with Q10 from the polynomial set? Is it similar logic to Q3?

wu345

HSC
Isn't the solution to Q15 of the polynomials section, 8, not 5?

wu345

HSC
Can I please have a hint for Q18 of integration? I simplified the integrand a bit by using difference of cubes and cancelling some common factors but after that im pretty stuck. Chucking into wolfram Alpha and integral calculator resulted in both timing out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)